Chapter 03 : Best Mate!

A/N : I'M BACK! Sorry for the wait! Back to the main story~

/!\CHANGED A MAJOR (edited previous chapters) forget the Styling major, it's been replaced by Photography major.

~~~~~~~~~

'you're not one to be intimidated but when it's him, you are'

Shuhua's words play in Seungmin's brain again as he makes his way to studio N°201, which he always uses for his solo vocal practice. Up to now, he was sure he was actually attracted to Minho mainly for his looks but he might have made himself believe so after hearing people speaking of how handsome they thought the guy was. To prove that point to himself there was Hyunjin who is, indeed, a fine boy but the model student isn't attracted to the taller male's visuals.

The first time he had encountered Lee Minho, he had no idea who the boy was. On top of that, the dancer was wearing prescription glasses and a black mask hanging under his nose, only covering his mouth, which still didn't make it easy for anyone to see whether the guy was good looking or not. Seungmin's mind flashback is cut off as he finally reaches the studio — almost bumping into the side of the door frame but nobody saw — and decides to concentrate on his practice for the day. The evening after is going to be quite eventful after all, he has all the time to think about his feelings later.

A bit earlier, in classroom 2-A*.

"Will you please leave my cheeks alone?" Bomin motions for Hyunjin to stop bothering him and the other complies. "I bet they look red from the pinching now."

Hyunjin coos, "Aw~ I'm gonna buy you banana milk later at the vending machine so, forgive me?" the taller makes finger hearts.

Bomin grins but gives his friend a sly look, "Sure, make it two." Prince Hyunjin rolls his eyes but agrees.

"Can you two please stop being cringy all the time, I'm getting goosebumps." Jeongin complains, making a disgusted face. "Even Lua and Tag-Hyung aren't like that!" and that earns him to be the taller male's next target.

Another male approaches the group of friends without anyone noticing, "Oh? You know Yong Taek?" he asks, from behind Jeongin.

"Ack! Scared me-" Jeongin jumped on his seat before looking back and stops his phrase half-way realising who is standing behind him. "S-Sunbae-nim..." Hyunjin straightens himself and smiles at the older student.

Minho returns the smile before looking at Jeongin again, amused by the younger's reaction, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you~" he says while patting his head, everyone staring at him.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Jisung asks and high fives the senior year's dancer. "Hyunjin doesn't have practice so you don't either, right?"

"Nah, actually I'm looking for Seungmin, but I need to go meet with a teacher at the studio anyway..." Minho trails off, looking around for the boy and earning Bomin and Jeongin's wide eyed stares. "Looks like he left, already."

The younger dancer, who had put his elbow on Jisung's shoulder answers, "He went to practice. You might catch him if you hurry, Hyung."

"Okay, thanks Hyunjin-ie~ Bye, you guys!" the dancer waves and exits the classroom in a rush.

"So, Hyunjin and Jisung are close to THE Lee Minho?" Bomin asks in disbelief.

Jisung shrugs, "What do you mean, THE Lee Minho? Hyung and I are friends since years, we were in the same middle school." he explains.

Hyunjin smiles, "He is the leader of the dance club, of course I know him! Also, since he is friends with Jisung-ie, I've gotten closer to him naturally." these facts totally hitting the other two students by surprise.