Ticci Toby

While I am writing this, I am blasting Bring Me The Horizon out of my poor headphones. I felt like you guys needed to know that as that is a very important part. I might get a bit carried away but you guys are probably used to that by now. Right? Oh well who cares.
Can You Feel My Soul? No. I don't have a soul.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full Name: Toby Rodgers
Age: Idek know that one.
*Im not doing occupation because we all know that they kill pweeps for a living*
TOBY: Do you like waffles?
AUTHOR: Yea I like waffles.
TOBY: Do you like Pancakes?
AUTHOR: Yea I FRICKING love pancakes.
Toby: Do you like French toast?
AUTHOR: Yea I do, now lemme ask you a question.
TOBY: Mmkay
AUTHOR: CAN YOU GIVE ME A PET KILLER UNICORN?
TOBY: *Walks off*
TOBY: *Comes back with a murderous unicorn who wants to slaughter bitches*
AUTHOR: AWW TANKS YOU I LOVE YOU! Now give meh DEH unicorn. I have some BUISNESS to attend to. Very srs bwisness.
Back to profile stuff...
Skills: He is really good with his hatchets. *The hatchets are called Bob and Sandra.* I'd say he is pretty fast just like most of the other Creepypastas.

Believe it or not, Our little Toby other here is sadistic and finds other peoples pain funny. Guessing he can't feel pain and was bullied for most of his life, you can kinda see where he's coming from.
Most people In fanfics make him sound random and hyper. Like I just did, whereas others make him sound sadistic and evil, so there is two types of Ticci Toby.
Toby has brown shaggy hair and he wears a pair of yellow goggles and a mouth piece. He wears a brown jumper that come equipped with a blue hood. And he also wears blue-ish baggy jeans.

Toby has a belt that he wears, that have his hatchets on. For a quick entrance and it saves him having to hold them the whole time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: *stabs a bitch whilst on the killer-corn*
Toby: *rides on the unicorn* That bitch might be you one day....
Author: O.O