Chapter 3

Emily's POV:

"Are we there yet?" I ask excitedly as I jump up and down in the seat. Today Robert and I were going to the amusement park. And me being me literally dragged Robert with me. I am just a huge fan of amusement parks. I just love going on roller-coaster. My parents brought me here once in a month. "Almost there... have some patience bitch."

"Drive faster. You know excited I am. "

"Yeah yeah..... and here we are."

"Yes!!!"

As soon as he parked the car I was out of the car and standing in the line to the ticket counter. There were 5 really hot boys standing in front of me in the line. They were all wearing hoodies and sunglasses. Robert caught up with me and told me not to act like little girl. I just shrugged it off and bought two tickets.

》》》》》》》》》

2 hours later.....

"Please come with me, Rob." I pleaded once again. I wanted to go on the roller-coaster. But him being scared of roller-coasters didn't want to come with me. "Nope. I'll wait right here."

"Fine. Just so you know you are missing out on so much fun." I saw stomping my foot and walking away and standing in the line. I notice that those 5 guys were now behind me and were not wearing their sunglasses now.... so I could look at their faces. First guy had hazel coloured eyes. Second had baby blue eyes. Third had brown eyes, fourth had ocean blue eyes and the fifth was which caught my eye. The green orbs with which I fell in love with. The eyes I found myself getting lost into.

"Emily?" Harry said smiling, "so nice to see you again!"

"Hey Harry! You too." I saw as I look at all of them. Hmm... why do they look so familiar? And they were looking at me as if they were expecting me to jump on them.

"Emily, this is Zayn, Niall, Liam and -" he was cut off by the ocean blue eyes guy saying, "I am Louis Tomlinson. And I'm their leader."

Leader? Was Harry in some kind of gang? Was he a bad-ass? As if he could read my mind he said, "No we aren't in a gang. We are in the boy band called One Direction." Now I understand why they looked awfully familiar.