You will be mine (Chapter 16)

so here t is chapter 16

im trying my best to update fast and make the story good :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's POV

So I went to school tday because I may have missed a lot of things and I'm sensing a lot would be pissed

"RYAN ROSS YOU ASS!" I saw Cory running towards me "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO YESTERDAY I TEXTED YOU AND YOU DIDN'T REPLY!" Cory said and punched me hard on my shoulder "It's a secret" I said as I rubbed my shoulder "sure whatever don't tell" Cory said rolling his eyes, so we walked over to our class.

"hey Ross, see you at english and don't you dare fucking disappear" he said pointing at me "sure sure whatever" I said laughing "dude I'm serious I swear I would kill you if you disappear again" he said seriously "yeah yeah I promise!" he left for his next class science and I had History.

I walked in the room and I saw that Cassie wasn't still here "where is she?" I whispered to myself "where is who Ryan?" I know that voice, I turned to see Cassie behind me... first things first, never get a girl angry "hey what's up Cassie" I said nervously "DON'T YOU WHAT'S UP CASSIE ME! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO YESTERDAY!" shit she's mad "DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME BECAUSE I SWEAR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!" shit not my ass "TALK ROSS!" 

"Okay okay calm down" I said as I put my hands over her shoulders "I promise I will tell you, just meet me at the park after school, I promise I will you" I said my hands still on her shoulders and I put on a gentle smile "okay fine" phew she calmed down now, lesson learned, never piss Cassie "oh and by that I mean immediately, no fixing of things and no talking to friends, run immediately to the park and I will meet you there" she nodded and she went to her seat and sat down and I did the same thing.

The day passed quickly and I texted her and I ran to my car so I can buy her flowers.

Cory's POV

Today's the day I'm going to ask Cassie to be my girlfriend, but when I looked at her place she wasn't there but instead she was quickly exiting the room. I decided to follow her.

I saw her going to the park, she appears to be waiting for someone, I looked around and I saw Ryan, he had flowers behind him... he was going to ask Cassie out, shit

its nt easy to follow Cassie here with a car because she might notice me, but Ryan was going to ask her out, that's why she was in a hurry.

Ryan's POV

Why was Cory here, I can see him from his car but I saw him driving away now, I'm sorry Cory, I also love her.

I walked over to Cassie still thinking why Cory was here.

Cassie's POV

"Earth to Ryan!" I snapped him awake he looked worried "huh, what?" He is confused "why did you ask me to go here? you could have told me the reason at school you know" I was also confused "Because Cassie.." he stopped and he went to get something out from behind him and it revealed two long stem roses "I wanted to know if you want to go out with me?" He smiled at me handing the roses, I was shocked Ryan Fucking Ross asked me out! "we're not official right?" shit why did I asked the "not yet, but maybe one day" Ryan said and I feel like I was blushing red as a tomato "so? wanna go out with me?" still shocked here "yeah sure" in the end I agreed " come on I'll drive you home" he took my hand "wait do you even know where I live?" we both laughed "no you can just lead me" he smiled at me and we went to his car.

"THERE! that's my house!" he stopped in front of my house "wait don't go out yet"  just as I was about to open his car door he stopped me, he went out and opened the door for me "Watch your step Cas" he held out his hand and I held it when I stepped out of his car "You're like Cory" I laughed "oh he also helped you out of the car too?" he asked "ya once" he then smirked at me "I have to go" then he reached for my hand and kissed it , he walked back to his car and I feel like I was in heaven "bye Cas!" he waved at me and I waved back and he drove off.

Ryan's POV

"You're like Cory" she laughed "oh he also helped you out of the car too?" I asked pretending I didn't know what she was talking about "Ya once" I smirked at her and remembered that night "I have to go" I reached for her hand and I kissed it and I walked back to my car "bye Cas!" I waved at her and she waved back.

I don't know what I'm feeling, I'm not mad at Cory or anything but I didn't know that one girl could make us... I don't know how to explain it... Jeaslousy, NO! 

You will be mine Cassie, I won't lose to Cory.

Cory's POV

"ARGH!" I screamed and punched my wall, I was alone for tonight. ugh if only I was first, Ryan is my bro but Cassie ugh I love her, I know I've only met her for only a few months but there's something about that makes my heart crazy.

I'm just jealous over Ryan, He's got the fame, the talent now he's got the girl, I know that we've been friends ever since then, together with Spencer, but I know fighting over a girl is wrong but, if only I knew earlier I would have back off but no I've attached myself to Cassie already.

You will be mine Cassie, I won't lose to Ryan.

Cory and Ryan's POV

I WOULD DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU MINE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOA 2 chapters in a day haha guess no school has an advantage

don't forget to vote and comment