The Truth and Search (Chapter 14)

so so sorry if the past chapters are very short...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ryan's POV*

After the party I went to meet up with Pete in front of his house "PETE WHAT THE FUCK! WHY IS BRENDON WITH YOU?!?!" I was shocked and surprised that he would bring Brendon with him and at least he should have called me that he was bringing Brendon "why Ryan because he too deserves to know" he shot back "okay what the fuck is going on now, and why the fuck did Pete dragged me here!" Brendon was already confused "BECAUSE RYAN LIKES CASSIE, BRENDON OKAY?" Pete blurted out and I just I don't know, cry I think "what?!?! this means that"

"yeah I know that Brendon, I just don't wanna butt in with Cassie and Cory because they're also important to me, I don't want to end my friendship with Cory just because of a girl,  I have to be strong too" I told them.

"when?" I looked at Pete "when did it all start? liking her?" Pete asked "about two, three months ago" I kind of don't remember already "when it was her first day and I bumped into her" I added "what about Cory?" Brendon asked "I don't know" I said.

"THIS IS SHIT!" Pete growled "its not about me taking sides and hating Cory, Ryan, but fuck this you were first, you met her first about three, four or five days before Cory came. Fuck this, you ask her out and win her heart!" 

"DUDE DO YOU THINK THAT IT'S FUCKING EASY?!?! CORY AND I ARE LIKE BROTHERS AND LIKE I SAID I DON'T WANT TO RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP JUST BECAUSE OF CASSIE!" I just blurted out and the two of them were shocked.

"so practically you're going to give Cassie up to Cory?" Brendon asked "more likely yeah" I said and turned "If it will make Cassie happy, I'd give her up to Cory just for her happiness and also Cory's happiness." after that I walked out and left them standing there.

*Pete's POV*

"I've never seen Ryan this depressed over a girl ever since the Keltie incident" I said to Brendon "ya KEltie all over again but different reason only" Brendon was right 

I think we should help Ryan I mean it's not that I hate Cory or he did something to me but Ryan and Cassie sparked with each... fuck "BRENDON!!!" I called him before he goes home "ya what happened?" Brendon turned "I have an idea come on!" we went in my house

*Brendon's POV"

As we walked in his house I was getting more curious "DUDE! what's your 'brilliant' idea?" I said brilliant sarcastically because Pete said he has an idea.

"well did you notcie that when Cassie and Ryan are together?" he asked me and I sort of shrugged because I'm not sure but I think I know... "for the love of christ, DUDE THEY FUCKING SPARKED!" my eyes widened and Pete was right why didn't I fucking noticed tha t"now that you mention it you're right, they sparked big time!" 

"we need to get them together" Pete was excited... more excited than girl. "so how're we gonna do it?" I asked and he just smirked at me 

*Cassie's POV*

It's back to school and ugh I just want to go back home and sleep for the rest of my life "hey" I turned to see Brendon standing behind me "hey" I replied to him "so how are you and Cory" huh I don't knwo what came up to him "what do you mean?" I asked him with a confused tone "aren't you two going out or something?" what he thinks that we're going out "no what made you think that?" I asked him "well more likely you two were together last time at Michelle's Birthday Party" Brendon said.

is that it? wow

"we're not going out, we're just friends" 

"oh lol I misunderstood it big time" he laughed and the bell rang and since we have history next, we went the room together.

*Ryan's POV*

I was talking to some of our classmates when I saw Cassie walk in wth Brendon... Oh shit! could it be that he told Cassie no maybe he didn't shit just got real! I need to calm down "Hey Cassie"

"Oh hey!" Cassie replied and it wasn't awkward for her "so how's yur um christmas break?" I asked her "well stayed home and hung out with Emily and the other, how bout you?"

"stayed home too, at the studio most of the time too" 

"omg can I listen to your songs???" she asked "hmmm nope you gotta wait for it" I chuckled and she pouted and something just popped out on my mind... I should try asking her out "uhm Ca--" I was cut of by the bell and Emily came in the room and pulled Cassie ... Damn I'm so slow.

*Brendon's POV*

I was fixing my things because GYM was next and I saw Ryan about  to go to his next class and he looked kind of down what happened awhile ago we were just in the same room "Hey Ryro!" I called him "yo what's up?" he walked towards me "that's suppose to be my line dude" he smirked at me as I closed my bag.

"so why'd you call me?" he then paused "I know that there's a reason why you called me, so what?" he asked "it's just because you look so down and y'know stuff..." I told him and I paused "dude hurry up my next class is going to start" then he walked away to his next class "WHY ARE YOU DOWN?" I shouted at him and he turned and I signalled him and he smirked and we ran to my car... RYDEN IS GOING TO SKIP CLASSES MOTHERFUCKERS!

*Cassie's POV*

GYM was next and I swear I would not loved this even if I played sports...

"GODDAMNIT! WHERE THE FUCK DID URIE GO?" William shouted before coach came in... "OKAY GROUP YOURSWLFS NOW LITTLE KIDS!" Coach demanded... as usual.

"hey Cassie, Emily, have you seen Brendon he's your classmate during first period rght?" William asked us.

"no last time we saw him was history time" Emly answered "sorry" I added where could Brendon be?... we were instructed to form a group of four, but only consisting from our respective team meaning Me, Emily, Dan and William were groupmates since Brendon was on team B and we were team A, but I'm still confused, Brendon was just here and then BAM! he's gone.

GYM passed and I was free I can hear the angels singing!!!

"Hey Cassie have you seen Ryan" Spencer came up to me at my locker since my locker was next to Ryan but wait now he's missing "yeah awhile ago during history, sorry spence" I told him "thanks though" WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHERE ARE BRENDON AND RYAN? ARE THEY TOGETHER?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so yeah chapter 14 is done and where do you think did Ryan and Brendon go find out on the next chapter...

@theamazingPATD