CHAPTER 8

JM POV

WHEN I LEFT the house, I was surprised to see Jason, Nilson, Backy, Jerry, and Tommy walking one by one and Nilson was helped by Jerry and Tommy because he seemed to be in a serious condition. 

"What the hell happened?" I asked them full of surprise when they got close to me. It seems they had fought someone in the forest and I knew they were fighting with vampires. 

"Where's Ken?" Jason asked instantly when he got close to me. May tama rin siya pero hindi gaano kalubha, hindi kagaya ni Nilson. "I need to talk to Ken." His face was serious.

Parang may gusto siyang sabihin kay Ken tungkol sa nangyari sa kanila ngayon. "He left earlier so I don't know where he is now. Why? What happened? Why did you have such a thing?" turo ko sa mga sugat at pasa nila. 

"Fuck!" napa impit sa sakit si Nilson. "That bitch!" 

Lumapit ako kay Nilson at inalalayan siya dahil nahihirapan na siya, "We need to go to the infirmary to treat your wounds and bruises." I suggested.

They nodded and followed me. 

"Father needs to know that we had a fight with a Burnsworth and Hasslan." said Jason walking towards the infirmary.

I immediately tilted to him when I heard the surname Hasslan. "Hasslan?"

Tumingin si Jason sa akin, "Yeah, the brother of Edward." 

Jeric? I thought it's Edward. 

May ibang kasamahan namin na lumapit sa amin para tulungan sila sa pag-alalay. 

Nang makarating kami sa pagamutan, bakas naman ang gulat ni Yuri ng makita niya ang kalagayan nila, "The hell!" nag atubili siyang lumapit sa amin, "What the heck happened, JM?!" 

I was slightly shocked, "Why did you ask me? Ask them." 

Napa-hiss si Yuri at nirolyuhan ako ng mga mata, "Ikaw ang unang nakakaalam." maktol niya. 

Agad niyang tinulungan si Nilson papalapit sa kama at pinahiga niya, ina-asikaso niya ito habang ang iba ay pinahiga muna namin sa ibang kama.

Kumuha ako ng panlunas para tulungan si Yuri. Hindi naman masyadong malubha ang mga sugat nila, tanging bugbog lang sila. 

"Tell me, what happened to you? Who did you fight this time?" Yuri asked one after the other. "It's not something newborns do." she said while cleaning Nilson. 

Jason's answer. "We had a fight with a Burnsworth and a Hasslan." 

Yuri looked up at Jason. "In the other forest?" a look of shock on her face

"The Volturi?"

Backy immediately spoke, "Not the Volturi, Jeric and Alison were the ones we fought."

"Why did you fight them?" she asked curiously, because she knew they wouldn't just fight if they didn't have a reason. 

Backy sighed. "The five of us were in the forest when we saw Jeric and Alison who seemed to be in a hurry, so we followed them out of curiosity, but they noticed us so they ran quickly. We chased after them, but only one I wondered about them, they didn't have time to face us, they seemed to have something to do. But we fought them later, but that's it, they immediately left in a hurry."

"Ba't sila nagmamadali?" takang tanong ni Yuri, "May balak ba silang gawin sa mga newborn?" 

Nagkibit balikat si Backy. "Who knows? 

BEATHRIZE POV 

NAKARATING na sina Alison at Jeric sa bahay, dala-dala nila ang isang kartong puno ng mga dugo. Agad namang kumuha si Jack ng isang pack at nilagay niya sa baso saka binigay sa akin.