Time to go to Arendalle

Hiccup's POV
----------------
After all the introducing we had a welcome party for Alice. Alice and Astrid became friends along with the rest of my friends. I had a lot of fun along with the rest of the village and Alice did too. After the party which was 3 hours later I pulled Alice aside into my house. At first she wanted to keep partying but I carried her away anyway.
H=Hiccup A=Alice
A-Hey what was that for!!??
H-Sorry. [I dropped her]
A-Ow why did you drop me?!!
H-It is obvious you had too much. Anyway come with me. We're going to Arendalle.
A-Do we have to????
H-Yes come on. There are some people I want you to meet.
A-Fiiiiiiiiiinnnnneeee.
H-Come on!!
Turns out I had to carry her again.
After I put up the saddle and everything I put Alice up there first and then me next. The next thing you know, she has her arms around my neck. Of course she just had to fall asleep. I just hope I can see Elsa and Anna again. And soon too. I can't take much more of this. For now, it was time to sleep.
(12 hours later)
zzz.....
"Hey wake up sleepyhead!!!"
"Huh!!!"
I woke up and saw Alice starting to yell again.
"Okay okay I'm awake!"
"That's good because I see a something."
"Alice, anyone can see something." I said thinking she was still dazed by the party.
"No I mean I see a castle!!"
A castle? Wait, a castle!!
"Hurry, Toothless!! Go toward Arendalle!!"
(10 minutes later...)
We finally arrived at Arendalle and we immediately went to the castle. Alice kept on looking at things along the way. Which basically made this walk to the castle more harder. Finally we arrived at the castle. Waiting there was Elsa who was calm as usual.(A/N They formed the team after she discovered how to control her powers so she was always calm after.) Long story short I contacted her yesterday at the party.
E- Hello, Hiccup and...
A- My name is Alice.
E- Oh... Well hello Alice. My name is Elsa. Please come with me, you two.
Then she started leading us somewhere.
A- So what's your connection with Hiccup? You seem to know him very well.
E- Alice, you should never judge things just from superstition but in this case you're right. Hiccup used to be part of a team I was in. We both were friends along with the other 4 teammates. In fact we're still friends.
A- Really?
H- Yes, now stop asking her questions.
E- It's really okay, Hiccup. She can't help being so curious. I mean she just met us. Of course she would be asking questions. It's a good instinct.
H- All right, Elsa. *muttering: God, she is such a queen.*
E- I heard that.
H- Why do you have to have such good hearing?
E- Because I'm a queen.
Then we stopped. And I almost knocked over the Queen. But she dodged. And I fell. To the ground. On my face. While Alice helped me up, Elsa was knocking at the door. Then there was a muffled voice.
"Who is it?"
"It's me Elsa. Anna, wake up!!"
........
"Uh, Anna Hiccup and Alice are here."
*thump clatter clatter*
Then out came Anna who looked perfectly fine.
"So who are you?"asked Alice.
"Me? My name is Anna. What's yours?"
"My name is Alice. Hello, Anna."
"Hello, Alice and Hello,Hiccup."she said as if she just noticed me.