Chapter 1

Violet's POV:

I was with my boyfriend when he would hit me. Whenever he would chase me from calling the cops, my Mom would walk in and think we were just playing around. I hated it.

"Hey you! Go get my backpack it's in your driveway."

"No! I'm not your servant go get it yourself!" I retorted.

"Wha'd you say?!" He said srtiking my face.

"Uh- - Yes." I said rubbing my cheek. That would be more make up that I have to buy to cover up all my marks.

"Here." I said throwing it at his feet.

"Uh, pick it up and hand it to me with less atitude and more respect!"

"Is it really that hard to bend down and get it yourself?"

"Yes! I'm not flexible! Let me see you bend down and touch your touch your toes! See how hard it is."

"Fine!" I said bending down and touching my toes. Then he slammed his fist on my back and it nearly paralyzed me.

"Pick it up!" He said.

"No! You hurt me!"

"Awww poor Violet. That's the point!" He said kicking me in the back again. I started to loose breath. "Pick it up!" He said constantly kicking me in the back.

"U-" I said releasing my air and I started to close my eyes to his kicking. He left me there cuz' I heard his backpack being lifted and him closing my front door.I woke up to pain. In a strange room. "Where am I?" I asked.

"Oh dawling! You are alive!"(My mom is British but I'm not.)

"Where am I?"

"The hospital. How were you so badly bruised that way?"

"Austin would abuse me mom."She gasped and I saw tears building in her eyes. "I just didn't want to tell anyone and when I tried to call the cops Austin would chase me and you would think we were playing."

"Oh I'm sorry!"

That night mom and I drove home. She kept me in the house until I healed and then transferred me into another school so I would never see him again and then we changed my phone number so I can't text or call him. Not that I would want to. The next day mom and I drove to the mall and we bought hair dyes because my mom wanted to change my identity. My scars faded, my bruises healed, and my scratches(A/N boo boo!) healed. On our way home with my sister Scarlet we got in a car accident. A bad enough one we had to got to the hospital again. The car flipped over and rolled down a hill. We went to the hospital in an ambulance(A/N Well DUH!) and it turned out I had such a bad yet deep cut in the corner of my head and my elbow was almost shattered into pieces. So I had to get a thick bandage wrapped around there and I broke my leg and I had huge cuts on my stomach and it felt like if they got re-cut then my insides would fall out. My mom had stiches on her forehead but Scarlet had to get a cast for her arm. I still had to go to my new school with my sister and it was embarraing to go in like that. Great first impression.

"Are you ready for school girls?" My mom asked.

"Yeah!" Time to got back to high school.

"Ok! I'll drive you!"

"Thanks Mom!" We got there and the place was huge. We all still had our bandages on and stiches.

"Okay Scarlet and Violet! The classes that are hilighted in pink are todays classes and blue are tomorrows classes.

"What if they are purple?" I asked.

"Then you have those everyday!" She said. "Scarlet your locker number is 578 and Violet yours is 579!" She said handing us our agendas, school maps, and locker combinations. We walked to our lockers and next to me their was a guy. Sorta cute.

"Oh you must be our locker neighbors!" He said. He had curly hair and dimples. Cute! I thought.

"Yep!" I said trying to ignore the pain in my stomach.

"Great!" Said the one with blonde hair.

"I'm Violet and this is my sister Scarlet." I said.

"Oh. I'm Harry those are my brothers Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn." Wow. He has a lot of brothers.

"Awesome! Could you help me get to my next class? This map is confusing." I said.

"Yeah sure I have Mr.Bye. You have..."He said looking at my schedule. "Mr.Bye!" Awesome, cute guy plus same classes equals magic!