Chapter 7

Sup? 6 in the morning but oh well!!!! here I go! I'm not good at recapping but oh well! RATED R.

____________________;)__________________________

Violet's POV:

Re-cap:

Harry's 'friend' needed help multiple times. Help was not given. Violet is on her way to remove her wrist cast.

Present:

Violet's POV:

I was slipping on my clothes when Harry needed help. Not him.... his friend.... I kept laughing nonstop and his face kept growing even more red.

"Shush! I told you that's how I feel!" He said/yelled.

"Aww. You think I'm gonna stay quiet!" I said. Now fully clothed.

"Hmpf." Harry said pouting and crossing his arms and putting his bottom lip out. I kept laughing.

" OK baby we need to go it's 4:00 now." I said looking at my phone.

"Damn and we woke up at 8:00!" Harry said. Both of our faces grew red and we smiled.

"oops. Well it was fun! oh tonight..." I said trailing off.

"Tonight?" He said.

"We need to finish that business." I said biting my lip. Harry came over and put his arms around my waist. I pecked his lips and then walked away.

"B-b-but" He said whimpering. I saw his friend again and I laughed again. I walked out of the flat and into the car. (A/N did I mention I was living in England and I was American?) I hopped in and Harry started the car. He stared at me and honestly I was a little creeped out.

"Uhhh we need to go n-n-now..." I stuttered.

"Oh right." His face grew a light red. "I'm mad at you." He said.

"What?! Why?!" I said.

"Do you know how hard it is to be around the girl you love who keeps teasing you and having to walk around with a boner?!" He said.

"Don't worry baby it'll be OK. We can fix that problem tonight when we get back." I said. He kept squirming in his seat and it was to adorable. Before we knew it we were at the hospital.

*2hours later*

I was back home with Harry and I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he pulled me to him as close he could get. "H-H-Harry" I said to him.

"Yes baby?" He said kissing up my neck.

"D-d-d-don't we need a room?"

"Yeah I guess we have a room." He replied. He picked me bridal style and shut the door and locked it. I looked up and saw his green eyes. He set me down and I took my phone out of my jeans and laid down. Harry hovered over me crashed his lips onto mine and I kissed him back. "Can we fix my problem now?" Harry said.

"Harry you do what you need to do" I said crashing my lips onto his and I flipped us over where I was on top of him. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in for once... He slowly started pulling my top up and pulled it off. I lifted his shirt up and pulled his off and we were taking off each others pants off and he flipped us back over and got an entrance into my mouth again. So we were both there and he had his hand on my hip and wanted to take my black underwear off but I wouldn't let him just to tease him. He started whimpering and I felt something jab at my leg this time. I let him take them off and I slid his boxers off and he went in for it. I kept moaning while he came in and out. I lifted myself up and grabbed him and brought him down again and we were snogging while having sex if that's even possible. Harry licked my lip and I let him in and I let his tongue in while him still thrusting in and out and I starting bucking my hips to get more pleasure. Harry got up and took me with him not even breaking the kiss and felt him thrusting harder and I let out a moan and he chuckled. He started kissing my neck and he found my sweet spot and I accidentally let out a moan. He kissed it and left a hickey. We were doing this what felt like hours we started at 7 o'clock and it was midnight now and Harry had forgot to turn off the lights and he reached over and turned it off. Then I felt him slowly take his 'friend' out and he kissed my neck.

Let's do something." Harry said smirking against my neck.

"Dude we just did each other what more do you want?!"

"No I mean play a game!" He said.

"OK what?"

"Hide and seek under the covers!" He said going under the covers.

"OK fine..." I said I went under the covers and I was yanked into someone. It was warm and I felt the curls and knew it was Harry. "Found your curls" I said lightly tugging at them. I felt his hands around my chest. Him touching my black lace bra.

"Found your bra... What's under it though?" He said smirking reaching his hands up to my straps.

"My boobs" I said. He laughed where his hands were holding his sides. Which was close because I still had my underwear off and I didn't want to be completely naked. I mean its not like it would matter I just got scared. He came back over where his hands were on my shoulders and he slowly put his lips to mine. I gave him the entrance and his friend was slowly rising to my private spot and I giggled.