Chapter 7

Harry- I skip down the hall way of the manor when I bump into someone chest. I fall down he floor on my arse. I look up seeing Malfoy and his two friends.

Draco- I put my hand out "we are sorry for what we did years ago"

Harry- I get myself up turning and walking away. I walk into my room onto the window ledge seat, sitting there. I sigh putting my head on the window looking out side at watching the snow floating and flying down.

Severus- I walk into the room, walking over to him kneel down "what didn't you forgive them, they want to be your friend harry?"

Harry- "they want to be my friends because they have to be not because they want to be, so no I won't forgive them because there sorry doesn't mean anything because they don't mean it one bit, I saw it within their minds and from their aura"

Severus- my eyes widen this is the first time Harry has ever talking to someone and I am happy it's me "don't worry about it little one, one day you will make friends and you will be happy"

Harry- "that's the thing, It's it lovely all alone because I feel like it is. Peace and quite plus I have my books, you and Tom. Isn't that all I need?"

Severus- "what about uncle Remus and uncle Sirius"

Harry- "when you leave us alone they start questioning me asking if I abuse you or make you do stuff, so I just leave straight away. I don't like them at all because they deam to hurt you father and they deam to take me away from you and I don't want to leave you" I feel the tears roll down my face

Severus- I pull him into a hug crying myself "I don't want you to go at all you are my son and they can't do anything about it"

----

Sirius- I sigh "come on Harry tell us does he hurt you or anything, is he the reason why you are so quite and don't talk, we can take you away from here we will, do it before a click of time"

Harry- I feel my anger take over me "will you shut the fuck up!" I saw their eyes widen "will you stop saying horrid things about my father, I love my father and he love me. I he is the reason why I am not with an abuse family. Yeah that's right the home and people I was with before I came to Hogwarts abused and neglected me. Severus my father has done nothing but spoil me, show me love that I never got from me own family. So shut the fuck up, no wonder I don't like you both, I am bloody out of here away from you two and don't bother ever speaking to me again!" I run out of the room running to Father hugging and crying into his arms

Severus- I pick him up kissing him on the forehead rocking him trying to calm down down. I hear foot steps, I look up seeing Black and Lupin "what have you done to my precious son"

Remus- "he asked him if you were hurting"

Severus- I try to calm down Harry again before turning to look back at them "I would rather die then hurt family especially after taking him away from his abused Uncle, Aunt and Cousin. Please if you mean to take my son away from me or cause this again, please leave because you won't be welcomed here because of the way you have treated Harry"

Sirius- "but where trying to keep him safe"

Severus- "well you aren't doing a good job of that now please leave you already hurt us all enough"

Remus- "please Mate forgive us"

Severus- my eyes widen I turn "what did you call me"

Remus- I sigh "your our second mate, please forgive us"

Severus- I shake my head "no, you hurt me son. I reject you both" I turn feeling the pain within my heart and hearing the whispers from behind me as I walk away with my now sleeping son within my arms

----

C.W.