Chapter 3

Harry- I walk into the dorm room seeing the three boys sitting on Theo's bed chatting when they go silent looking at me. I walk over to my bed putting my bag down pulling out the knife, turning my head to the side looking at the fear in there eyes. I put thr knife back in my bag walking out the room book in hand.

Draco- We all get up walking over to his back looking through it not finding the knife at all "that's impossible, he put the knife back in here"

Blaise- "maybe he is much more powerful than we throught" I said sharing a feared panic look between the three of them

Theo- "we should take this to Snape"

Draco- I nod "my Uncle will help us out" we walk out the dorm room seeing everyone in the common room, Potter is sitting on the couch reading acting as if he is totally innocent. We walk out going over to my Uncle office knocking on the door hear a 'come in'. I push open the door walking over to his desk "we have something and someone to report"

Severus- I look up from my marking raising my eyebrow at the three of them "go ahead"

Blaise- all three of us took off our shirts showing our scars

Seveurs- I get up walking over "who did this"

Draco- "Potter we believe but we were originally blindfold and roped up. When he came into he common room he has a knife in his bag he pulled it out looking at us before putting it back in we went over and there was no Knife to be seen"

Severus- I lift my wand up point to my head "can I"

Blaise, Draco and Theo- we nod "go ahead"

Severus- I look through their memories before pullin out of their minds. I nod "I will speak with Mr Potter"

----

Severus- I walk down once sending them away to the Slytherin common room. I walk over to the Potter "show me your bag and trunk I am allowed with the report three students have told you"

Harry- I nod closing my book after putting a book mark in my book. I get up walking into the dorm room, opening my trunk and pointing over to my bag.

Severus- I look through everything finding no knife, I turn around point my wand at him saying the right spell trying to enter his mind but I was block "tell me why your mind is blocked Mr Potter"

Harry- I take off my shirt turning around showing my back

Severus- "who did this to you?"

Harry- I let my mind blocks down pointing to my head

Severus- I nod going into his mind seeing the abuse "why did you never tell anyone about this"

Harry- I grab my wand using my wand to write "Selective Mutism"

Severus- I nod "aaah I understand, we all thought you were just ignoring us all"

Harry- I shake my head looking down feeling my emotions over take me which hasn't happened in a very long time

Severus- I walking over putting my him putting my hand on his shoulder "did you hurt Mr Knott, Mr Zabini and Mr Malfoy?"

Harry- I sniff nodding

Severus- "did they kill your cat?"

Harry- I nod 'He was my first present ever in my life and they went and gone and killed him, he was my precious Lucas he was my familiar, I didn't just wake up to him because of the wetness of his blood because I felt and saw it all and this morning they where going to hurt me, they where going to kill me like my cat I saw and heard their thought' I us my wand to say

Severus- "telepathic?"

Harry- I nod 'always have been always will be same with my aura seeing, Eidetic Memory,  Empathic abilities and others'

Severus- "well I be you are one powerful child, just one of a kind"

Harry- I shake my head 'but I don't want to be, I just want to be Harry not anything everyone else see me to be, I want to be normal either with or without magic'

Severus- I sigh "pack your things and come with me, you will be staying in my quarters, I know my Godson Potter and Draco will never stop at anything especially when he scared of something or someone, I believe the same with his friends"

Harry- I nod grabbing my stuff and following him out of the common room feeling eyes all over me

----

C.W.