Chapter 85

Caroline's POV

 Lindy drove to the closest costume shop with all of us still in either pajamas or old clothes.

 She pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car. "Lez gooo." Paige said and hopped out the car.

 "Is she high or something? Like what the fuck." Steph muttered loud enough for us to hear. We laughed and got out of the car as well.

 We walked into the store and Lindy walked up to the counter lady. "Erm. Excuse me, miss." Lindy said. "Yes. How may I help you?" The counter lady said with the fakest thing they call smiles.

 "We need to find a girl. Um.. Blue eyes. Blonde hair. Tall. Maybe about 5'8" or something." Mahogany says. "Yeah. She ran in here like literally three minutes ago." I added.

 "Oh. Yeah. She's back there." The counter lady said and pointed to the back of the store. "Thanks." We muttered and walked to the back.

 "She was bitchy." Steph said. Lindy laughed as we found Paige. "What the hell are you on?" I asked Paige.

 "Ummm." Paige started thinking. "Oh my god. If you have to think about it, that means you have been on it too long." Mahogany laughed.

 "Okay. Costume time." Paige said as calm as possible. We nodded and started looking for costumes.

We ended up getting totally different costumes.

Mahogany was a cat. She was gonna wear a black skater dress, black fishnets, black pumps, and a black leather jacket with black cat ears.

 Steph was a Ladybug. She was gonna wear a red and black skater dress, black pumps, and a red leather jacket.

  Paige was a gangster. She was gonna wear black ripped skinnies, a blue zip -up crop top, a grey cardigan, a bandana, and black heeled boots.

Lindy was a baseball player. She was gonna wear grey skinnies, a Chicago's White Sox jersey, purplish -bluish converse, and a black snapback.

 I picked out an angel. I was gonna wear a strapless white dress, white heels, and a beanie that says "Angel" in gold letters.

 We payed for everything we needed and left the costume shop. "Well. That was fun." Paige said.

 "Yeah. Fun for you because you decide to scare the shit out of me with a fucking clown mask." Lindy mumbled as she drove out of the parking lot.

 We all, well me, Steph, Mahogany, and Paige, broke into hysterics. "I hate y'all." Lindy said. "We know." Mahogany said.

 We were driving silently, until we passed a Taco Bell. "FOOD." Paige shouted. Lindy was already turning into the parking lot to Taco Bell.

 "Are we going inside or-" Lindy got interrupted by Stephopening her door and running into the building.

 "I guess we're eating inside." I said. The others nodded.

 We walked in to see Steph in line. She motioned for us to come and join her, so we did.

 We got in line with her and some one had to speak. "Hey. No cutting." I british accent said.

 Lindy slowly turned around. We did the same. There stood four boys.

 "Connor?" Lindy said to one of the boys.

 SEE OUTFITS AT MS-YASMINNN POLYVORE.

 MKAY? 

 MKAY.