Chapter 54

Lindy's POV

 Everyone went to get food while Cameron and Kian stayed with me.

 "I wanna go home, kiki." I yawned. "I know. Me too, angel. Me too." Kian sighed.

 "And hungry." I said. They laughed. "I'll go get you some pizza. Yea?" Kian said. I nodded my head vigorously.

He laughed and walked out of the room, leaving me and Cam. "Hi cam." I smiled faintly. "Hey lind." Cameron returned the smile.

 "So. What happened out there while I was in here?" I asked him. He laughed before starting.

 "Well. Taylor and Steph kissed and became a thing. Jc and Paige also became a thing. That seemed to piss Nash off the charts. And that's about it." Cam said. I nodded.

"Oh. And Hayes wouldn't stopped sobbing. I think it had something to do with his letter." He added with a shrug. My eyes widened.

 He really cared. It wasn't an act. He really did love me the way I love him. His wrists are only a part of his story.

  "Cam. Thank you." I said. "For what?" He asked.

"For this. For all of this. For saving me. For that kiss in the classroom. Just thank you. Thank you for everything. You stopped being one of my bullies." I said.

 He smiled. "You're welcome." He said. He walked over to the side of my bed.

  He started to lean down, as I pushed myself up. Our lips met and sparks went flying.

 I could feel him smiling through the kiss. That caused me to smile.

 We pulled away and looked around. I saw everyone standing there with wide eyes. 

 "Oh. Hey guys." I said, awkwardly.

 Paige's POV

 We all went to the cafeteria to get food. Kian and Cameron stayed with Lindy.

 Right now, we were sitting in a booth. I had a turkey sandwich and a green tea Arizona. 

 I was sitting next to Jc and Sam. We all were watching Hayes pig out.

 "Damn. he was hungry." I said. Everyone laughed.

 Haes smiled, revealing a chewed up chicken wing. "Ya nasty. Close your mouth. And use your table manners." I said.

 We all burst into laughter. When we calmed down, I saw Kian in the food line.

 We got up and walked over to him. "Hey." I said. "Sup." Kian said as he payed for pizza.

 "Who's that pizza for?" Hayes asked. "Damn boy. You're still hungry." Aaron laughed. Hayes nodded.

 "It's for Lindy." Kian said. "Oh." Hayes frowned a puppy dog look.

 "Let's go back." Steph said. We nodded and walk back to Lindy's room. 

 When we got there, I couldn't hear any voices talking. "She might be asleep." I said.

 "I just bought this damn pizza for nothing." Kian said. "I'll eat it." Hayes said, quickly. 

 "Hel no." Kian said. I just shrugged and opened the door.

 We all walked in and I was the first one to stop. Then, everyone else stopped.

 We saw Cameron and Lindy kissing. I could tell everyone's eyes widened. We all were quiet.

 They pulled away and looked at us.

 "Oh. Hey guys." Lindy awkwardly said.

-         -         -          -           -

 RANDOM QUOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER: 

 This quote goes long with the Hayes part

These scars... They aren't just scars. These scars represents you. They can tell a whole story to a person who doesn't even know you. They can be the ticket to they wy you are treated. These scars... They are you....