The hunt begins when you the hunter hunt small

Third POV

As the trio slowly approached the fortress that the quest they've gotten it says "There's a nest of goblins." As they kept walking as if nothing is wrong they weren't aware of a pair of eyes is watching them from afar. 

Ariah: So we need to burn the entire place? good plan, but the village is not too far from here.

Slayer: Don't worry the fire won't spread that far. Judging from the sky if the smoke will be enough then it should cause a downpour.

Priestess: You actually planned that far?

Ariah: I'll trust you on this plan.. unlike that time that YOU collapsed A ENTIRE cave...

Slayer: It's better than the possibly of survivors.

Priestess: Slayer-san, the whole mountain could have collapsed!

Ariah: *Sigh*

Slayer didn't listen to her which led the Priestess sigh. When they stopped, Ariah placed down a couple of arrows that slayer asked her to carry. Priestess started to light them up and place them near Slayer as he fired an arrow with his bow to the fortress. His arrow hits a target that was the goblin that was watching them from afar. Slayer then started to shot more arrows towards the fortress also the arrows has a flame on the tip of them so the fortress is catching on fire. As the fire spread into the fortress some of the goblins were now on fire due to that.

Slayer: Old elven fortress.. burns nicely.

Ariah: Huh? so that why the wood is burning in a smoothing way. No wonder you wanted to fire the place up. You said as you get out your Bowblade.

Priestess: What's that Ariah?

Ariah: Just watch and be.. intrigue by it.

You then get out your blade then transform it to a bow. Also thanks to the years inside of the dream you add a scope onto it. As you aimed with your Bowblade you took down five or so goblins with it.

Priestess: Wow.. that weapon was a blade now its a bow.

Ariah: The Bowbalde is a good weapon for long range and close range. Many of the weapons I have don't have this kind of trick.

The three now watch to see the whole Elven fortress engulfed by the fire and smoke.

Slayer: The captives and their would be rescuers will be dead by now. It's been too long.

Ariah: ....Yeah...

Suddenly a rock was thrown at Ariah, but as it almost hits you, you caught it in the nick of time with your hand.

Priestess: Ariah-san!  are you okay!?

Slayer: Ariah! 

You look at the direction where the rock was thrown so you toss the rock back and hits the goblin that fell to its death. You then take out your Bowbalde once again and shooting them one by one.

Ariah: ...Come on... lets get those vile creatures.

You said to Slayer and Priestess as if nothing just happen just now.

Slayer: Are you okay?

Ariah: Yeah, don't worry I'm used to it. Luckily I train myself to catch any pebble or rock that thrown at me.

Slayer: Are you sure?

Ariah: I'm fine I've been shot and thrown by rocks before that pebble won't do much to me.

Slayer looks at you and started to inspect him a bit. He then let out a sigh.

Slayer: We'll need that new miracle that you received.