『Chapter 1』

Soooo... This chapter is short.. Sorry about that.. And this book was a request from @MelissaDziatkowski1 , and I dedicate this chapter to her as well.

And if anyone is reading this.. THANK YOU! And YOUR THE BEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY READER-CHAN!
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

『Your P.O.V.』

"W-where am.. I..?" I said quietly to myself as I approached a city I have only heard of but never been there. I started to look around for someone to ask what tho place is.. But then I noticed there people everywhere! 'This isn't gonna be a problem!!' I thought in my head. In a far distance I heard two voices yelling, and a loud sigh. I look straight ahead to see where those noises was coming-or I should say who the voices coming from.. I then saw a huge pile of luggage in a wagon... 'How is that wagon not broken?!?!' I thought in my head as my eyes went wide from surprise. Then I noticed there was a girl pulling the wagon without a problem... She had a hair color that was Scarlet. 'Is that...?' Then I look to the left to see two boys, one of their hair colors was pink and the other boy's hair was like a extremely dark blue. The boy with the blue hair didn't have a shirt on!! 'The hell I this?!' I turned my head to look to the right of the girl with Scarlet hair I see a girl with blonde hair, a girl with semi-light blue hair, and two cats walking along side the girl with blue-haired girl.. I saw the insignia imprinted on the pink haired boy's shoulder. 'Fairy Tail!! I knew that I heard of them from somewhere!!' You ran up to the mages with a smile glued on your face.

"Hi!" I said proudly and couldn't stop myself from smiling!

"Hey! Do I know you?" The blonde haired Mage spoke up. 'Im pretty sure that is Lucy!'

"Umm.. I don't think so.. But I know all of you! And I was wondering if you could take me to your guild.. If that's okay." I said a little shy now cause I'm afraid they think I'm just a fan or something, and want to talk to everyone in the guild.. The Mage without a shirt on walked over to me, which made me blush a little.

"Sure. I mean, do you know if you have any magic?" The boy asked me. 'That's Gray!'

"Umm.. I'm not sure.. I was never told anything." I said and looked at the ground.

"Maybe Gramps can help you!" The pink haired Mage said, as I looked up I saw that he was smiling. 'And he is Natsu!!'