『Chapter 4』

(Hey hey, Reader-Chan! How do you like the story so far? I'm only asking because I was gonna make this a one-shot originally XD but I continued just for you all! ^~^ oh and Gray says hi. Wait.. You will see him later. P.s. There is your prince [the picture] :P )
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

『??? P.O.V.』

'Heh. Why does this scent smell familiar..?' I thought then looked through the clouds as my exceed was flying me around. I saw a familiar (f/c) jacket.. And the person.. I mean girl has familiar (h/c) hair.. 'Isn't that.. No way..' A smile came to my face and I laughed lightly.

"Kuro.. Fly down to the ground please." I stated and smiled as my orange exceed Kuro obeyed me.

"Of course, Sora!" Kuro laughed a little as he said that and I just smiled. He flew me to the ground. After I land, I look ahead of me to see the same girl that I saw from the clouds with the (h/c) hair and (f/c) jacket. I was walking and walking until I reached her.

"Hey, (y/n)." Once those words left my mouth I saw her turn her head to me. A smile came to her face as one came to mine. I saw her feet moving at a fast speed, noticing that she was running to me.

『Your P.O.V.』

'Oh my gosh... Sora..!!' My feet were leading me in the direction of Sora in a running speed. I lifted my fist and tried to punch him in the face as I laughed. He grabbed my hand and held it in the fist formation and he froze it.

"Yeah, your not going to punch me that easy." He said and chuckled. Gray's eyes widened a little then went back to normal.

"Who are you? And what is your magic..??" I heard Gray's voice speak. Sora smiled.. I mean smirked.

"I'm her brother," he pointed to me and continued,"And I am an Ice Dragon Slayer. You know her magic by now.. Right..?" He asked a little curious.

"She never told us.. She said she doesn't know.." Erza stated looking at the boy in a small state of shock. "Do you know her magic?!"

"As a matter of fact I do know her magic." Sora stated and laughed a little.

"Tell us!!" Natsu yelled really wanting to know.

"Water Dragon Slayer." Sora stated and laughed at their curiosity. All of them look at us. I look to Gray and see a small blush on his face.

"So.. Brother and sister are both Dragon Slayers!" Lucy stated and smiled.