『Chapter 5』

(I'm sooo inactive..!! I'm sorry..!! Don't hate me..!! I have just been going through a lot, and being really busy.. And I have some Writer's Block.. But yesterday, I thought, why don't I update, eh? Sooo... I'm gonna try my best to continue this..!! Enjoy!!)

『Reader's P.O.V.』

'He's back..!! I missed him so much.. How long has it been? Like.. 2 years or something?' I thought to myself with a small smile on my face, zoning out in thought, and didn't even realize that my brother, Sora, was talking to the others that are around us. The moment I came back to reality and out of my thoughts was when Lucy had stated, "So.. Brother and sister are both Dragon Slayers!"

"Well, yeah!" He smiles cheekily and puts his left arm around my shoulder. From the corner of my eye, I looked at Gray and saw him smiling but in a nervous way. To me, it kinda looked like he was trying to keep his mouth shut. 'Why would he be trying to stay quiet? That isn't really like him.. He usually speaks up if something is bothering him... Right..??'

"Soraaaa..!!" There was this whining tone to my voice as I spoke and then I continued with the same tone, "Where have you beeeeeenn..???" After those words left my mouth, I felt a pressure on the top of my head, only to realize that Sora was patting my head, messing it up in the process.

"Well.. I left to find.. A.. Uhhh... Aploip guild!! Yeah! A guild!" He stated having the tiniest bit of nervousness show. 'Why is he nervous?' He continued his semi-nervous statement from before, "But, unfortunately, I couldn't find a guild that seemed.. Interesting or fun enough.. There were all boring and an open book to me.. Except for Sabertooth.. But they were a little too violent.."

"Hmm... Well.. Maybe your looking for a certain guild, that you haven't visited yet." Erza commented with a small smirk on her face, thinking of certain guild, Fairy Tail.

"Huh? Wait.. Does that mean you know a guild??!" Sora raised his voice a little in an excited way, starring straight at Erza with a look of hope in his eyes.

"Yes. I believe I do." Erza replied a little self-confidently, she crossed her arms and had that smile with a small hint of a smirk hidden within the smile, her bangs covering her right eye.

"What guild??! What guild??!!" Sora questioned wanting to know the answer this very moment. And then I noticed that Gray and Natsu joined Erza in the thought. The pink-haired Mage stood on the right side of Erza as the dark blue-haired Mage stood on her left. Natsu had his hands behind his head as his smile beamed with light and leaned a little to the right. While Gray stood with his hands in the pockets of his pants pockets.

"Fairy Tail." The three mages said in complete unison while looking straight at us with either a smirk, Gray, a bright smile, Natsu, or a small smirk within a light smile, Erza.