Chapter 2: It's no Use

Normal POV:

In the day after that, it was a weekend and they all woke up to eat breakfast, not worrying about a thing. Well, besides Alvin who didn't eat at all, just took a bath and lied down the floor of the living room. Then, a door knock was heard and Dave was the first one who went to open it.

Dave: Oh, thank god you came. Come in.

Simon and Theodor saw a tall lady with a business outfit coming in, they thought that she was Dave's girlfriend.

Simon: Dave? Who's that woman?

Dave: Simon, Theodor, Meet Mrs. Hudson. This is a therapist, she's here because I want her to help your brother in whatever he's going through.

Theodor: Will you be able to help him? He's been sad for 2 weeks now.

Mrs. Hudson: Don't worry, sweetie. I cured a lot of people and they were in a worse condition. Mr. Seville, show me this Alvin you told me about.

He was lying on the living room ground, no reaction or move, just staring at the roof. As if he was waiting for death to come, or at least like a person who was fed up from life. Mrs. Hudson told the others to leave them both so she could try to solve the problem.

The three family members waited in Dave's bedroom for almost 3 hours, they were worried.

Simon: Will she be able to solve his problem, Dave?

Dave: I don't know, Simon. I hope so.

She came in with a face of depression, she was holding a bad news.

Theodor: So?

Mrs. Hudson: I've worked and solved people's problems for 20 years, but I never seen a condition as critical as your son's. He is too depressed that he didn't talk or look at me, I am sorry Mr. Seville, but I don't know what to do.

Dave: *Sad* It's okay, thanks for trying to help him.

As she went out, they all felt the guilt and the sadness aching in their chest, they didn't want to live with Alvin so depressed. I mean, yes they might wanted him to cut out his stupid actions and have some peace and quiet, but they didn't want it that way, it was way too much.

Dave: There has to be something to do, I cannot just sit down like this watching Alvin in that condition anymore.

Simon: I know that Dave, but what should we do?

Theodor: Maybe we could try to convince him to talk.

Simon: Okay then, Dave and Theo, you go first. I'll see what I can do after you two.

I ain't sure if this plan is going to work. Will Alvin talk? Keep reading and you shall know ^^