Chapter 4

The following day...

When we went to school the next day and most of our friends were acting really weird. Like you know when you have a feeling everyone is talking about you?! Yeah well that is what happened...

We got to top floor and we saw Hannah, Kelly, Sophia and everyone all gathered around in a big group whispering to each other. Then when we went to join them they all went quiet passing looks to each other before separating of.

“Have the feeling we was being talked about there Delilah?!”

“It really wouldn’t surprise me with that lot anymore!”

“That’s true, but what are they slagging us off about this time, it just doesn't make any sense”.

“Who knows with them, they could slag anything off to be honest”.

“Yeah you can say that again...”

All day there was a funny atmosphere whenever we was around everyone together, but we soon worked out what it was all about.

Anne’s POV

Maths is bad enough without having to listen to everyone talking about how ‘amazing’ sports day was. The funny part is they’re the most unsporty people ever!!

“You missed out on so much fun yesterday” chirped Hannah.

“Yeah I’m sure I did..”

“You really should of come in you know!”

“Actually I’m glad I didn’t, 1. because I hate sports so why would I put myself through that?! 2. I had fun yesterday myself with Delilah meeting The Wanted”.

That soon shut her up banging on about it for the rest of the lesson...thank god!! But that was her, I guess its Kelly’s turn to make me ‘jealous’. For the next hour she was trying everything she could to make me wish I hadn’t spent the day with Delilah (which was of course the whole problem!), she even told me a zoo keeper brought in a monkey! I had to admit that one made me laugh, why would a monkey be brought into the school in the middle of sports day!...

~ * ~

“OMG Delilah I have something to tell you, its so pathetic but kinda funny!”

“What?!” She chuckled.

“Urgh *rolls eyes*...All day Hannah and Kelly have been trying to make me jealous, and you never guess what ‘happened’....A monkey got brought into school!!!!”

“WHAT?! Hahaha”

“Yeah apparently, but I asked someone in art and they laughed so I think that was a lie. to attempt to make us jealous!”

“Wow how pathetic are they?! Didn't they think we would ask people, do they really think we are that stupid?!”

“I guess so....”

~ * ~

It’s Saturday the day we have to beg our parents to let us go and see The Wanted...How hard could it be?!...

Delilah turned up with her mum, and we planned to ask when we had eaten. In other words when they are both laughing and in a happy mood!!

“Mum” we both said at the same time, dragging it out.

“Yes?!”

“Me and Anne have been thinking...” Before Delilah could carry on her mum interrupted her.

“Thinking?! This should be interesting!!”

“Yes thinking!!...Anyway would we be able to go to one of The Wanted’s concerts this summer?!”