Chapter 1

10 years ago ( september 2002)....

Delilah's POV

Iwas so excited and little nervous, my family had just moved and today I was starting a new dance school!! But I didn't know anyone, and I wasn't the type to go up to people and make friends, they would have come up to me. So this made me even more nervous!

My mom made me get to there 10 minutes early to make 'friends', I walked through the doors and there were about 25 girls my age, and a couple a boys. As soon as the door shut people started to look, a couple of people said hello or smile. Me and my mom made our way over to a space by the wall, but of course i wasn't paying attention to where I walking and ended up tripping over somebodies leg.

''oops, I'm soo sorry'' I apoligised to the girl, at first I thought I had hurt because she had her head down for a while, but then she looked up and smiled at me. She had Long think brown hair, but you coudn't really see it, as it was in a pony tail, she looked like she was the same size as me, but I couldn't tell as she as sitting down.

''It's ok, Im Anne what your name?'' she replied

''Delilah, erm so how have you been going to this stage school?'' I thought I would be brave and try and start a conversation.

''Not long, I only do the dance and gym classes, what classes are you doing?''

'' I think I'm doing all the classes''

I think I just made a new friend! And who knew we would still be friends in 10 years time.

Anne's POV

I was sitting down waiting for class to start, because me and my mom had got here early, when someone tripped over my foot. It hurt a little and I was to busy looking to see if my foot had been damages. While I was inspecting my foot, I heard a gir say ''oops, I'm soo sorry'', I looked up to see a girl that looked around the same age as me, she was average height like me, with brown hair loosly tyed in a pony tail, with a green eyes. I then realised I hadn't said anything, So i thought I would try and start a converation with her.

''It's ok, Im Anne what your name?'' I replied, she looked worried and must of thought she had hurt me.

''Delilah, erm so how have you been going to this stage school?''

''Not long, I only do the dance and gym classes, what classes are you doing?''

'' I think I'm doing all the classes''

Just then our dance teacher called us in. While our parents were talking to Miss. Victoria, I thought I would introduce Delilah to my friends. After Introductionds were done Miss Victoria introduced her to the class and you could see she was nervous. I remember being in the exact same position as her, so I knew how she felt. Then after that was over she came and stood next to me and we started to learn a dance routine.

From then on we built a friendship.

4 years later (September 2007)

Anne's POV:

Its the first day of senior school, I'm so nervous as I dont know many people there, and i'm not good at making new friends! I'm just glad i've got Delilah to get me through the day...

As planned me and Delilah met before heading of to school, and for that 15 minutes all my worries were gone and in its place was laughter. When we arrived there was a massive puddle of people on the playground, the nerves had returned but now they were even worse. We headed into the crowd of people looking to see anyone we would possibly get along with, but a few minutes later we were interupted by the sound of a bell.

Delilah's POV:

During the time we was looking for potential friends I spotted 4 people who all seemed very different but similar in ways...well this is what I thought. When we moved into a massive hall a woman started to read out names, it was time to be split into reg groups. This was the thing we was dreading all morning...

After reg we had more time to mingle, and again I saw the same 4 people, so we decided to be brave and approuch them. First we was greeted by Sophia who was chubby with long thick brown hair and brown eyes, the way she spoke made her seem intelligent but also very loud, and the more we heard her speak we found out she was very opinionated. Next was Helen she also had brown eyes with medium length brown hair, she seemed polite and the kind of person who would become louder the more you got to know her. She had some sort of block braces that made us laugh at first, as we had never seen someone with them before. Then came Kelly she had very long light brown hair and blue eyes, she greeted us with a massive smile which made us more comfterble, she seemed a bit quite but again likely to get louder within time. Finally we met Hannah she had dirty blonde short hair with blue eyes, she seemed the jealous type as when we were talking to Kelly she was giving a lot of dirty looks. I didnt take any notice to it as we didnt know her enough yet to judge her...

The first day of school was finally over, and we had made 4 friends that seemed lovely...but what did we know!?