The Orphange

~Yuu's POV~

"Yuu-Chan..........Yuu-Chan wake up" a soft, sweet voice wakes me up from my slumber. I groan not wanting to get up but something tells me the person with the sweet, soft voice is someone who will be gone soon.

I eventually open my bright green eyes to be looking into sapphire ones. I could get lost in them there like the ocean, you could never look away from it, there beautiful and soft. I'm snapped out of my trance by the boy speaking.
"Cmon Yuu-Chan lets go play with the others" Mika says with a playful voice.

"Alright, but let me get dressed" I say. Mika leaves the room for me to get dressed. I eventually get dressed after falling a few times because of how tired I am. I head down stairs to eat where I am greeted by my family.

"Morning Yuu," Akane says, "morning" I say tiredly walking to the table to get my food.
"So Yuu-Chan how many times did you fall while getting dressed," Mika says to me while smirking. I blush from embarrassment, "five times," I say trying to be honest. Everyone laughs at me and I get mad.

"Yuu-Chan, you're such a clutz" Mika says with tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. "Well I wouldn't have fallen that many times if someone didn't wake me up early" I say with a cocky tone. Mika smiles innocently.

"What I would never" he says it like he didn't do it. I get mad and start yelling and Mika laughing. We get done with breakfast, go play, and wait to see if we get adopted. A couple hours later most of the littles have been adopted it's now just Akane, Mika, and me. Hopefully tomorrow we'll get a home and I hope I'm with Mika in that home, or I don't know what I would do.

Hello readers it's me! I hope you liked the first chapter. 342 words yay! anyway hope you have a great day/night.