3 days is never enough pt. 1

Yuu's POV
I was told we are to leave in 3 days time, which is not enough time to get everyone ready for the trip. Everyone is busting their asses off to get this trip on the move in 3 days including me, i swear I've been working for 5 hours straight without anytime to take a seat, everyone is so nervous and excited for this trip. After another hour of work i decided enough is enough and i needed a break.

"Hey Guren? Can i have a break? I've been working for 6 fucking hours," i say exhausted. Guren also doing things and has been for the same amount of time, he stops for a second to think.

"Yeah why not, we all need a bit of a break," he says rubbing the back of his neck. He walks up to the deck as i follow behind and everyone stops what they're doing when they see Guren.

"Excuse me everyone!" He says in his loud demanding voice, "I decided that we all deserve a break for an hour or 2. You've all done fantastic work so far today, so go get some food, water, and relax." Right as he finishes i start running off to the boat dock but I'm stopped by someone.

"You really think you were gonna go somewhere by yourself?" I hear that awful voice from a purple head say from behind me. She walks forward so i can see her and i already know who's holding me back.

"Yes i did because i was going to meet someone," i say to the telephone poll and the annoying grape in-front of me.

"Would that certain someone be a blond, blue eyed prince?" She asks with a sly smile i already know she wants something. I sigh as Kimizuki let's go of me.

"What do you want." She smiles more and Kimizuki walks in front of me.

"I want you to let us come with you, we also have friends in that castle." She says putting her hands together to the side of her face.

"Would those certain two people be a yellow haired purple eyed and brown haired brown eyed guards to my blond, blue eyed prince ?" I say with a sly smile mocking them. Shinoa blushes a little and Kimizuki turns his head letting me know I'm exactly right.

"I will let you go with me on one condition." They look at me with curiosity waiting for my next response. "You take some of my chores after our break for a couple more hours for today tomorrow and our last day " i say smiling, their faces change to utter disgust but start to think. After a couple minutes they look at each other and nod.

"Alright fine we'll do it but can we go with you tomorrow and the last day on break too?" Shinoa asks, i nod in agreement and she hugs me. I let her hug me and Kimizuki just stands there.

"At least you do something right" he says. I shrug Shinoa off and go to smack that damn telephone pole when I'm held back by Shinoa.

"Can we please just leave we don't have that much time," she says in a demanding tone, i sigh and nod wanting to smack some sense into Kimizuki, but with not much time on our hands we head off to the castle.

꧁༻❤︎︎༺꧂

As we get closer to the castle we start to notice all of the guards surrounding it. We keep walking around until Shinoa and Kimizuki spot their own way in at different places, i continue my own route to not seem suspicious with one of the other 2 and draw more attention to them and myself. I keep walking around until i spot a balcony since there were no guard's around i lift my hood and decided that was my option.