Prologue

Amari  gaped at the man standing before her. The chief they called him. He certainty looked commanding. He had to be at least 6'6. He towered over everyone present. His hair flowed down his thick muscled back, clasped tightly in a long braid that reached his backside.

 And o what a backside it was. It was as impressive as his front side. In fact everything on the man was glorious. His chest was littered with scares old and new, small and expansive. His body was battled hardened no doubt about it.

 But it was the scar just beneath his eyes that captivated her. It made his his gorgeous features appeared rough and rugged. He literally oozed virility. 

Amari had never met a man like him before. They just did not make men like him anymore. It was regrettably snuffed out by evolution. He was the living breathing  epitome of masculine.

She snapped out of her open admiration of his physique when he moved closer to her in a threating stance. 

Holding a battle axe larger than her head.

He looked fierce and furious as he leveled her with a deep scowl on his too handsome face. His luscious full lips frowning with contempt, as he noticed her interest 

"Who sent you" he roared. 

Many kept asking her the same questions before him

She didn't know what he meant,  where she was or what they were even talking about. 

Her heart pounded  with fear as his scowl deepened and his fury visibly rose higher at her continued  silence

"Was it the Raziks?" he asked with a guttural growl 

Again her mind raced thinking of something to say to diffuse his anger and keep her head, but her fear muddled her thoughts too much and he refused to exercise any sort of patience

He sneered clearly done waiting for her answer.  He raised his axe to strike her down

Amari shuddered in terror thinking optimistically; At  least she will die by the hands of a beautiful man.

The sequel of this story, Eternal Love. is now exclusively on Amazon KU.