the masters of life: lashton. [ep.1]

[[ italics will be ashton's words (irwiecake94), bold will be luke talking (penguinhemmings96and the plain text will be their actions / thoughts [or my commentary] caught on camera. ]] 

well hello there, people of the youtube community! it is i, irwie, and today i'm here, with this blondie! 

a hot blondie. 

sure. 

welcome to our new series! 

that was so anticlimactic. 

that's what you didn't say last night. 

ashton's face twisted in disgust.

stop. 

fine whatever. 

as the title clearly suggests, we are the masters of life. so, with our talent and knowledge, we decided to give y'all some lessons about how to survive the rollercoster we call 'life'! 

what are we gonna teach them today, sir irwin? or should i say.... sirwin. 

ha ha ha. 

you're so rude. 

i try my best. 

anyways. because this bitch beside me is so rude and disrespectful, i'm gonna be deciding what lesson i'm gonna force into your brain today. and i've chosen the zombie apocalypse. 

i swear, luke, you've been playing too much the long dark recently-- 

invalid excuse. the long dark doesn't have zombies--at least not yet. 

ugh! 

okay, so the first step is getting ready for the apocalypse. 

okay..? 

watch the news. if the headline's about a virus spreading and the dead is turning undead, and is on the hunt for brains, you need to pack yo stuff and hide yo kids. 

is hiding your kids really important? 

if you don't keep quiet, i'll leave you alone to die in the apocalypse. 

okay, shutting up now. 

awkward silence. e d i t e d o u t.

you're extremely lucky if you live near a supermarket. run towards the building and grab as many supplies you can get--medicine, food, the essentials. 

we have a target nearby. does that count? 

duh. 

let's check if we have enough supplies to survive at least a week! 

they went to the kitchen and checked every cupboard they can. 

well, on the food side, we're pretty good. we have plenty of cereal and junkfood, which is great. 

we have to go grocery shopping soon.