wedding dress.

Maybe it was the silent crowd, or the encouraging smile from the crew, or Luke kneeling in front of him, or maybe there's no sole reason to why Ashton is crying.

Luke cleared his throat, "Hey Ashy," He nervously sniffed then scratched his hair, "Ever since I met you in that theater almost a decade ago, I literally fell in love with you. It was love at first sight, and at first I thought I was just high then I dreamed of you that night and the nights after that then that just confirmed it. Then you became the drummer of our band then we spent loads of time together, and during those moments, my feelings grow bigger and bigger that I cannot even contain it anymore," Luke smiled fondly at his boyfriend.

"Whether it be your curly hair, or your dimples, or your laugh, or your voice, or your accent, or your attitude, or maybe all of the above, but something you have made me fall head-over-heels for you. Maybe it was your corny jokes, or your dirty mind, or your weird obsessions and fetishes, but as time went by, I realized that I wasn't just head-over-heels. Head-over-heels would be an understatement because I'd fucking travel to the other galaxy by foot if you ask me to. I love you, Ashton Fletcher Irwin!"

"Now, you're probably wondering why I'm kneeling in front of you," The drummer chuckled and nodded bashfully and Luke fished out a velvet box from the pocket of his leather jacket, "I'm here to confess about how much I love you. You're the Calum to my Michael. The ink to my pen. The charger to my phone. The food inside my fridge. The students to my school. Without you, I'm pretty much worthless and incomplete, you without here by my side would make me feel empty, alone and useless. But when you're here, I feel like I've done something right for once, that I once followed my heart and got what I wanted and needed."

Luke took the drummer's big hands to him then clutched it tightly, Luke smiling affectionately at the drummer whose other hand is covering his opened mouth, "Ashton Fletcher Irwin, would you make me the happiest man in the whole world, and give me privilege to call you my husband? Will you marry me?"

Ashton's tears kept flowing as a big smile made it's way towards his face, his dimples appearing the moment his smile appeared. The drummer nodded vigorously, shouting 'yes' repeatedly. Then he made Luke stand up, then their lips locked into the most passionate kiss ever shared.

And later that night, when they just finished making love for the first time as an engaged couple, Luke teasingly whispered, "I can't wait to see you in a wedding dress."

Let's just say that Luke was celibate for at least three weeks.

¤

heyyyyy. follow me on tumblr | somethinglxshtxn . vote if you like it lmao idek. more shots to come soon. can send me prompts, btw. byeeeeee.