Chapter 4: Fear

The air around him blows around his bare naked body. Blood, sweat and tears flow through the air, the man slowly opens his eyes. His hands feel cold against steel, his bare feet touching the cold floor underneath him. A small light shines above him, the taste of blood on his lips. Only three words escape his mouth as he quickly looks around, feeling like a trapped prisoner.

"Where am I?" He asks, never been so scared in his life.

He eyes the wall next to him, letters written on the canvas, he couldn't make out much of the writing. Most of it just gibberish, but he spots one word. 'DEATH'. Fear consumes him, sweating like hell now as he tries to wrestle away with the chains trapping him in this death trap.

"SOMEBODY" he then yells out,"PLEASE HELP ME" he looks around, for something, anything. That's when he notices it.

Right in front of him, with blood dripping down his face, he spots something else hanging by chains. The other body he could barely make out, hiding in the shadows. All he could make out was a pair of feet swinging back and forth, blood oozing down the feet and onto the floor causing a small pool of blood. 

"Oh god" he tells himself, and he starts to cry, looking for a way to escape knowing he's probably moments away from death.

Then he hears footsteps somewhere in the shadows, his heart pounds extremely fast. He hears chains in the far distance, then he hears something being dragged on the ground. The sound comes neareer and nearer to him. He feels some blood drip from his right nostril, he looks back at the words written on the wall 'DEATH'. 

"Who are YOU?" He yells out, predicting it's probably not help, but the person who put him here.

The man comes out of the shadows, wearing a long black robe with a hood over his head. Carrying a sythe as he drags it across the concrete floor, then he brings it up and swings it at the dead body in front of him. He hears a small scream, as if the body was somehow still alive. The bottom half of the body falls to the floor, guts and bloody falls to the floor, the legs and vagina is shown right before his eyes. The young woman completely cut in half from the sharp object.

The man pukes, half of it blood, and half of it from breakfast this morning, he tries to recollect himself turning to the hooded man, turning his eyes away from the mess figuring he'll be next to hit the floor with body parts.

"What do you want?" He starts crying, tears falling from his eyes, scared and confused.

The hooded figure slowly walks over to him, and shakes his head at him, coming closer and closer to the man,"DEATH" the hooded figure speaks to him.

The man turns one eye to him,"what do you mean? What do you WANT? Money? I can get you money, I can get you all the money you want. Please...don't kill me"

The man starts to cry, turning his head at him,"I got a family, two kids and a wife".

The hooded figure pulls back his hood, showing a face, covered in mostly blood, and what looks like a smile,"you can just call me, Killer C" the man snickers.

"Why are you doing this?" The hanging man asks, as if he has nothing else to lose.

"For....my personal entertainment" the man walks around him, sliding his sythe across the floor scaring the man in chains.

 The man in chains just looks at the sythe, then looks up at the man, tears falling from his very eyes knowing his end is near,"please..mister. I..........I got a family".

"Not anymore" the hooded man then swings his sythe, aiming right at his neck as the head pops off, blood squirting from where the head got cut off, a sinister laugh escapes his lips.

"Now there's a happy ending".