Author's Note

Hey! 

So recently I finished Fire Emblem/FE7/Blazing Blade/Blazing Sword/whatever you want to call it. The entire time, I kept thinking about how I could novelize it and it was an idea that really appealed to me. Then I found out Serene's Forest had a script or at least part of one. It was too perfect of a chance. So I decided to do it.

I named the tactician Robin when I played because I wasn't feeling creative so yeah. Robin was born in May and is female.

Sadly, updates will be infrequent because I have a life so I'm really sorry about that. As far as Intertwined Fates goes, I will still work on that but most of my time and energy is going to go here.

As always, if you notice errors please don't hesitate to point them out. I tend to type fast and make a ton of mistakes so please let me know. Also, if you enjoy it, please vote. It means a lot and takes all of two seconds. Also, I really enjoy reading the comments you guys leave. Even if I don't respond to them, I still enjoy reading them so please keep commenting.

Lyn's story will mostly be a direct novelization while Eliwood and Hector's stories will be slightly different with extra moments added. Some battles and characters will be removed due to plot.

Hope you guys are doing well.

-Celica