Chapter 2

Yeeeeeeaaaahh! They won the champions league! I couldn't believe it. They won they really won. I had to take a take a picture. I was so proud of the club I supported for so many years that I didn't even see that someone really special was in this picture because this guy was two rows in front of me and just turned back the moment I took the photo. I recognised who he was after looking at the picture, it was my celebrity crush, it was Niall, I was such a huge fan of him and One Direction and I didn't even see that he was at the picture at first. I was still overwhelmed about the win of Bayern and he just came to me and my friend and said that this was well deserved and that he finds it kind of cool that there are football fans who travel to different countries just to see their favourite club. I couldn't keep it to myself, I had to tell him that I was a directioner. He was quite surprised and asked me if I liked golf and to be honest I didn't really know what to answer because I didn't want to lie to him because I saw all of his posts on social media about golf so I just said that I was more into football. He sat on my seat because his knee hurt then he saw Louis giving him a look that clearly meant that he wanted to leave very soon. He smiled at me and said that he had to go. I was so happy that I met him that I didn't recognised that he accidentally left his phone on my seat at first.