The truth about the old world...

I will use icons for the characters if the are talking in the present to make this book a better reading experience
-The blonde girl: $      -Reid Sawyer: §       -Alexandra Abendroth: @      -The little boy: # 
-Student1: &               -Student2: *              -Student 3: ç
(no name spoiler.)

I woke up, it was 7am. When I got up, I felt something on my leg. It was a little boy drooling on my leg while grabbing it tightly. I tried to shook him off but it didn't work, he was like sewn on my leg. So I took 'measures' like Alexandra says. I kicked him against the table, that wasn't a good idea. He was crying out loud, but it wan't like crying it sounded more like a sonar. The sonar like yell was rising louder, when suddenly a blond haired girl came jumping in the room and paralyzed the little boy. I was watching shocked at the rare punch that she hit the Little boy with, the punch was out of the sound barrier for a moment I thought. But I just ignored it. Then I realized that the little boy was....unconscious like me, I suddenly started yelling "WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME UNCONSCIOUS YESTERDAY?!"

She was laughing, it was cute though.Then she replied I was a little bored, Reid: A little bored you say!
TheBlondeGirl: Yeah Yeah, I apologize. I felt that I'll have to spend a lot of time with the blond girl. I went upstairs while carrying the little boy. Reid: What is your name by the way? TheBlondeGirl: Why do you ask? Reid: I have a feeling we will be seeing each other a lot... TheBlondeGirl: What do mean seeing 'each other' a lot? Reid: Ahh just forget about it, well nice to meet you I'm Reid Sawyer TheblondeGirl: Nice to meet you Reid I'm Victoria Welch, but no time to talk we need to get you started as soon as possible. Reid: What do you mean 'started'? Victoria: Alexandra will explain everything.

Victoria said to meet her in the teaching section and the beginners hall. So I met her there she was sitting behind her desk holding some papers, I saw three other people standing in front of her.
Alexandra: Well lets get started new comers. Reid: Wait new comers? Alexandra: Yes you are now part of an organization called Hidden Peace Revealers or HPR. At HPR we utilize the technology of sacred light and cloud clusters. Student3: Alexandra, what are those cloud clusters and that sacred light you mentioned.
Alexandra: Those are unique prowess only a select few people acquire. Student1: What do you mean a select few
Alexandra: Let the questions stop for a moment, I'll continue my lessons for now. She was telling about the old world, when there were 6 continents. I was astounded that it happened just 300 years ago...

Reid: So Alexandra- Alexandra: EU-HM! I still didn't tell you, but you'll call me Miss.Alexandra from now on understood?
Reid: Okay Miss.Alexandra, how did it all start. Alexandra: Well we still don't know but the old government is linked in it.
But we will be talking about the origin about the Sacred Light and the Cloud Clusters.

~To be continued in a day