Initiation: The Demon and the Spartan.

(So now we are at the initiation. And before anyone ask yes this will be Arkos but done interestingly, fight me.)

Jaune was now standing at Beacon's cliff, for some reason. Now he would normally be freak out by this, but now it's different, now he can actually fight!

Ozpin, with Glynda behind him, spoke up. "For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest." The Headmaster clarified.

Glynda then took over. "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of 'teams'. Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today." she said as Jaune could've sworn he heard Ruby groan in disappointment or annoyance.

After Ozpin explain how teams are form Jaune grew even more excited and at the same time more worried. The first person he makes eye contact with will be his partner for the next four years!

Little did Jaune knew his nervousness, caught the attention of a certain red haired girl yet again.

"Now, are there anymore questions?" Ozpin said, waiting and expecting at least Jaune to raise his hand. But to his surprise he did not. "Well then that's a surprise. No matter. Good luck." And with that the students were launched into the air one by one, with Jaune begin the most nervous and the last one remaining. 

In the air Jaune was spiralling out of control he couldn't get a hold of himself. He then felt a something catching him by his hoodie and then a loud, 'THUNK!' was heard. Realizing that someone just saved him by spearing his hoodie into a tree trunk. After he processed what has happened, he was considering taking the spear out of the trunk, but then realized that he would fall on the ground and would injure himself a bit and he would probably not find the person's who use their spear to save him.

So choosing to wait for help he notices that a girl with white pass by him. 'Wait, if i recall her name was Weiss right? She kinda reminds me of Noelle when i first met her.' he had meet her in the locker room so he could drop his bag but Weiss kept pestering him about not knowing about some girl named Pyrrha Nikos.

He didn't have much free time while he was with the Bulls and when he did he was mostly just hanging out with the other members.

Then Weiss just took a good look at Jaune and left. No words were spoken just a really weird silence. 'That was weird. I wonder if i'll see Pyrrha again?' Jaune thought when said girl suddenly came out of some bushes. Figuring out that it was her who saved his butt, the blonde greeted her. "Hi, Pyrrha. Thanks for helping me out." He said as he chuckled at the end.

The spartan girl also chuckled lightly. "So Jaune, do you any spots left on your team?" she asked.

Jaune truthfully answered. "Yeah i do. Do you wanna team up?". The answer made the spartan girl chuckle, to which also made the blonde chuckle.

And that is how the Demon and the Spartan meet.

(Timeskip brought to you by: chibi Ozpin drinking coffee while looking at his tablet, along with chibi Glynda.)

Pyrrha had freed Jaune from his high prison and were now on their way to the Temple. On their way there Pyrrha noticed something about her partner. 

He didn't have a weapon on him.

So naturally feeling curious she decided to ask. "So Jaune I noticed tha-" "TWACK!!" The sound of a slap came out of nowhere, Pyrrha turned around to see that Jaune had be smacked by a tree branch she moved out of the way, but Jaune, unfortunately didn't block in time. "I'm sorry!" She apologizes.

Jaune tries to reassure her that he's alright, but Pyrrha notices that the scratch Jaune had gained was not healing. "Jaune why didn't you activate your Aura?" with that comment Jaune started to go in a nervous sweat, making Pyrrha's suspicion rises further. "Jaune? You do know what Aura is right?" she was hoping she was wrong.

After a bit Jaune let a sigh of relief and lock eyes with Pyrrha. "Since were gonna be partners, i guess i shouldn't keep secrets from you." this made Pyrrha even more confused and curious, until Jaune extended his right hand and a black sword appears from the ground and Jaune grabs it and swings it the heavy blade on his shoulder. 

The red haired girl jumps back a bit in surprise and then looks at the oversized blade. (wink. wink.)

"I was born without Aura." Said Jaune, making Pyrrha's eyes widen.

"What? How is that even possible? How did you make that sword appear then?" She was now starting to throw questions to her partner. Jaune then explained his past and the encounter he had six months ago. But still didn't mention that he was a member of the Black Bulls.

When Jaune finished his story, Pyrrha was shocked and impressed. But there was one thing that was bothering her. "Why?" She asked the blonde boy. Jaune juste raised a eyebrow in confusion. "Why do this? Why throw your life in danger when you could lose it so easily?" She asked worryingly.

Only two people knew why Jaune wanted to be a Huntsman, that was Lily and Yami, and now there will be a another person to know his goal. "It's simple really. I want to show the world that nothing is impossible. That with hard work and determination, you can achieve anything. And I also want to protect the people I care about." He responded thinking to the back to the Black Bulls and Lily.

Pyrrha let his words sink in. When she came to Beacon, she expected to find some strange people, but she certainly wasn't expecting this! "Still the ability to cancel a person's Aura and semblance, not to mention you can absorb dust too." Pyrrha says, then smiles sweetly. "I think it's fitting for you." This causes Jaune to give a confused look to the girl. "Never mind." And with that they continued to make their way to the Temple.

Ozpin was certain that this school year was going to be interesting for him, but he certainly wasn't expecting someone from one of the greatest out of law groups to join his school, especially not one of their strongest members.

Glynda was a bit furious at the headmaster letting the 'Black Clover' of the Black Bulls join this school. Maybe she was still salty with her multiple fights against the boy.

Ozpin somewhat understanding Glynda's anger, tried to calm her down, only to somehow make her more angry. "Glynda, i shall talk to Mr. Arc, myself once initiation is done. I understand your anger. But we must see good side of things. If the Black Clover decided to infiltrate Beacon academy, why would he make it so obvious to show himself?" Glynda couldn't respond to the headmaster's response this time and chose to stay quiet.

On the other hand, the headmaster of Beacon was rather intrigued by Jaune's weapon. 'What will you do now? Black Clover.' Ozpin thought curiously.

Back with Jaune and Pyrrha, Pyrrha couldn't stop looking at Jaune's sword (NOT THAT SWORD!), while she was glad her partner wasn't keeping any secrets from her, it still seemed that not even Jaune knows much about his mysterious power and that make her feel uneasy. While she was walking, she didn't realize that the two had arrived at a cave.

Now, Jaune is not stupid! Or at least not as stupid as he would've been, had he not joined the Black Bulls. He's seen multiple caves and temples like these. After all, he's travelled around the entirety of Remnant, thanks to Finral's portal Semblance. He still remembers the mission when he found his second Anti-Aura blade, when he and Noelle had found a chest filled with human insides. 

He tries to forget that.

So being smart and sure that there's most likely a Grimm at the end at that cave, Jaune and Pyrrha took a different route.

After a while they finally arrived at the temple. They see Blake and Yang have already arrived there as well. Yang goes to greet them both. "Hey Jaune!" Yang say catching Jaune and Pyrrha's attention. After a quickly introducing Pyrrha to Blake and Yang, Jaune took the gold Rook piece.

"HEADS UUUUUUP!" A voice could be heard from above, and when Jaune looked up he saw Ruby falling from the sky.

(Sorry this chapter is short i wanted to post something today. Should i skip the rest of initiation? Since there won't be much difference and i really want to get to the stuff i have planned.)