Leaving the Bulls. Arriving at Beacon.

(Members of the Black Bulls: Yami, Noelle, Magna, Luck, Charmy, Vanessa, Finral, Grey, Gordon, Gauche, Henry and Zora.)

Also during Jaune's time in the Black Bulls he wore Asta's outfit. But when he'll be on the Bullhead, Jaune will have his Vol.1 outfit.

(6 months after chapter 1)

It's been six months now since Jaune left his home and joined the Black Bulls.

For Jaune those were the best six months of his life. The other members of the Black Bulls did not care that he lacked Aura, since they all had something that made them shunned by society. One of the members Magna Swing, was a well known street thug in Vale a few years ago until the captain of the Black Bulls, beat some sense into him.

It actually felt like a family.

Jaune was especially close to a girl who joined around the same time as him. Her name was, Noelle Silva. Apparently, she is from one of the rich families in Atlas. But was shunned due to the lack of control on her Aura and Semblance. But at the beginning their relationship was a one way street. But thanks to their Aura problems, now it's an actual friendship.

During Jaune's time with the Black Bulls he's learned a lot about his black sword. He discovered that it cancels Aura, Semblances and Dust. As such he dubbed this mysterious power; Anti-Aura. But not only that he's also gained a new sword. During one of his missions with the Black Bulls in a secret temple, he had found a other Anti-Aura blade one than was shorter that his large one but still large nonetheless.

Due to having two different swords he decided to name them

Due to having two different swords he decided to name them. The larger blade he dubbed; The Demon-Slayer sword and the shorter one; The Demon-Dweller sword. He also discovered that compared the Demon-Slayer sword, the Demon-Dweller absorbs Aura and even Dust, allowing him to store it and use an energy attack.

Due to not having Aura, the captain of the Black Bulls taught Jaune something called Ki. Which allows a person to sense another person's life energy and predict their attacks and boost their natural strength and senses. Thanks to this he's been able to go toe-to-toe against people like Raven Branwen, which was not an easy fight for the Auraless boy.

Now he was at the exit door of the Black Bulls hideout, ready to leave for Beacon Academy. His new family telling him teary goodbyes. Noelle was hugging Jaune hard along with Charmy who was crying a bit. "We'll miss you, you know that?" said a sad Noelle.

Jaune knew that all his fellow Bulls would miss him, so hugging the two girls, he responded. "Yeah, I know I'll miss all of you.". Luck told Jaune to be stronger so they can have their fight to the death one day, Magna told Jaune to never stop training, which Jaune responded that 'when has he ever'. Gauche told him to stay away from his sister, that's all. Charmy, still hugging Jaune, told him to keep eating everyday and packed him some sweets. Finral told him to get plenty of ladies while at Beacon. Vanessa gave Jaune some love advice. Gordon whispered something Jaune could not hear. Grey was a bit to shy to say anything of importance, but still said her goodbyes and wished him good luck.