Flightless computer

It was her secret that only she knew about. She's been sneaking out using Olivers private jet to go to Gotham for unknown reasons.

Her secret is that she trains with Batman and she is Robin. Batman, of course being the worlds greatest detective, didn't know where his young female apprentice went during the day. She lives by many names. The hacker, the Robin, the girl behind the comm, the beautiful Felicity Smoak.

"Where do you go off too, Robin?" Batman asked.

Robin smirks as she adjust her gloves. "The toilet." Batman remained quiet as her response. "I need bathroom breaks, Batman. I can't hold it. I'll pee everywhere." She gestures with her hands just above her naval, belly button. "Or poop and trust me you don't want either of those." She ended with a small nervous laugh.

"I don't need to know the full story, Robin." He took out his grappling hook. "Stealth mode now, quiet." He zoomed away and she followed.

The next day Felicity woke up in her apartment, a new record has been set because she can know sleep for an hour at home, then an hour or two at work, then a couple minutes in the "arrow cave" or that's what she likes to call it.

"So," Oliver said as he circled to her part of the car and opened the door for her, "Where'd you go to last night?"

"I had Taco Bell earlier that night and-"

Oliver put a hand up, stopping her, "I don't need to hear anymore, Felicity." He had that awkward half smile he always does around her.

"Oh, okay." She got into the car.

She did the usually thing at work, and whenever someone would ask about a bruise she had on her cheek or arms or legs, she would simply brush it off as her being Felicity. Clumsy Felicity did it again! That's her motto.

"It was red." Oliver said out of the blue one day, Felicity looked at him as he towered over her. "What was red, Oliver?"

"The Lego piece I lost 12 years ago." But he lied. He remembered the pen she chewed on the first day they met, her lips were painted red as well.
Felicity looked at him oddly with a smile. "Alright."

"Don't leave tonight," Oliver circled around the computer towards her. "Stay here. I need you here."

"I have personal business, Oliver, that needs to be taken care of."

"Are you in some type of trouble, Felicity?" He squeezed her shoulder. "Cause I know a guy who wears green and uses pointy sticks to scare them away."

Felicity smiles. I know a man who has pointy ears and wears black all the time. She shakes her head, "I'm fine, Oliver."

"Are you two love birds done?" Diggle asked from his usual spot with crossed arms and a smile.

"We don't love eachother, Diggle!" Oliver and Felicity said at the same time. Diggle raises his eye brows giving them a look, they both closed their eyes and began once again at the same time. "That doesn't," they looked at eachother and slowly pointed at eachother, "that doesn't count!" Again they said at the same time.

Diggle laughed.

"Billionaire Bruce Wayne has come to visit Starling city, his general donations to..."

Felicity turned around and turned up the news, listening. Oliver watched her, her face so intense and forced. "Felicity?"

She smiles. "Guess I don't have to leave after all."

Diggle tilts his head. "Why? Cause some hot billionaire showed up? Felicity, you already know one of those."

"Hey!" Oliver said and looked offended by Diggles comment, Felicity laughed.

"I actually have a meeting with this Wayne guy, he says I have the best mind when it comes to computers so he's going to ask me a couple things."

Oliver stares a bit panicked at Felicity as she stood up, getting ready to leave. "Felicity, you're grounded!"

"What?" Diggle and her said at the same time. Oliver glanced between the two. "Stop that. We're done with that!" His eyes focus on Felicity. "As your boss I say when you can leave."

She smiles as she walks by him. "Too bad you're not my boss, we're partners. Or did you forget?" She throws him a flashy smile, pats his chest and leaves.

"Whoa." Diggle said with a laugh and a shake of a head. "Something just happened and I have no idea what."

"Me too, Dig, me too." Oliver sighs and sits in Felicitys chair. "Dude, this chair is so much more comfortable then everything in here."

Diggle shrugs. "It is Felicitys chair."

Felicity lays her lap top on the coffee table, opens it and at the same time turning it on, Bruce Wayne sits across from her, smiling.

"I didn't know you'd be so beautiful, Miss.Smoak." Their eyes met, Felicity could feel his warm intense blue eyes looking into her very soul as she blushes. "Youre not to bad yourself there, Mr.Wayne."

"Please," he leaned forward and gently gripped Felicitys hand in his own muscular hands. "Call me Bruce."

His voice was cool, even, collected, it made her heart melt. "Okay, Bruce." She smiles again, she leans towards him and whispers in his ear. "Or should I call you Batman?"

He leans back, their faces at least an inch apart. His eyes studied her. "Robin." He whispered then leans forward and kissed her lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: THIS ISNT SERIOUS. I'm writing it because I know it's stupid and stuff, writing Starfire the terrible is a lot of seriousness and sometimes you just gotta break away. THIS IS JUST FOR SILLIES.