Meow Kitty

"I didn't strip! I got dressed! There was a fire! Burning cats! BABIES!" Felicity was shaking her hands violently in the air. Oliver leaned toward Bruce and whispered. "Isn't she so hot when she gets like this?"

"Oliver," he whispers back, "I will punch your face with all my might if you do not shut up right now."

Felicity continues to ramble. "Barry has seen me a little naked before too but those times...Uh, okay once I was drunk and there was a table! You can't judge me! And then the first time, he swooped me up and my shirt caught on fire because of the run. And I was wearing a bra that day! Thank X'hal!"

"Since when did you start using Tamaranian language?" Dick came in wearing a pink apron with a tray of sandwiches and glasses of wine. Felicity rubbed her head. "Uhm, since I heard Starfire and Mar'i use it."

Bruce looked at Dick. "You shouldn't have Felicity strip in front of you. You have Starfire for that."

Dick groans and sets the plates down. "Are you Always going to bring up the ex's?"

Oliver leans back in the chair. "Hey, weren't you a male stripper for awhile?"

"I was undercover!" Dick yelled in defense.

"You know what this settles?" Felicity looks down at them, the loudness of her voice startled them like baby dinosaurs, she claps for extra effect. "That Dick should've stripped for me!"