My first kiss went a little like this

Starfire Twerks in front of Mar'i. "This is called a twerk."

"I know mom, that fad died 13 years ago."

"Oh." She straightens herself up. "This is called a selfie." She takes a picture of herself doing a duck face. Mar'i smiles. "Congrats, that fad is actually coming back."

Nightwing walks in with Oliver. They stop in their tracks. "I-Starfire-"

"Dick..."

Dick holds onto his stomach. "I HAD TACO BELL AND HAVE TO-YOU KNOW- BYE!" He runs out. Oliver stares at Starfire. "Well anyway, Starfire, Mar'i, can you give me some lady Advice?"

"Sure!" Starfire says with a smile.

"I like this girl-" Oliver starts.

"Felicity." Mar'i says to Starfire.

Starfire looks away. "Oh, for some reason I always thought you and Dinah would be something."

Oliver's face twist is disgust. "Ew, no, she's whiny and makes horrible decisions."

Mar'i raises an eyebrow. "I don't think we're talking about the same Dinah..."

"Anyway," Oliver says, going back on track. "Felicity is Robin which I found out a few days ago and I don't know what to do. Bruce is chasing her like a puppy."

"Have you tried cheating on her?" Starfire suggest.

"No." Oliver answers. "I-we aren't even a couple so that wouldnt work."

Mar'i shrugs. "Kiss her and see what happens."

"Thank you, Mar'i!"

Oliver leaves. Starfire stares at Mar'I. "You're dads a slut."

"Shut up, mom."

At dinner, Felicity serves herself tacos and milk. She watches an episode of "this is life" which about a show with people in it, because every other show have aliens. Someone knocks on the door, she answers it, it's Dick.

"Hey, Dick!"

"I used it."

"Used what?"

"The Taco Bell line."

Felicity breaks into laughter. "Oh man, come inside. I have some lasagna and Gatorade here. Oh gosh."

After serving Dick his cereal and goat milk, Dick explains what happened. "Oh, that's embarrassing."

Another knock is heard. Dick answers it but no words are exchanged as he feels a loving kiss press against his lips. He backs away, his eyes wide, Oliver opens his eyes and screams in horror. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"IM ENJOYING TACOS WITH FELICITY." Dick cries. The boys frantically wipes there lips.

Felicity slowly backs away and teleports herself using a lex corp teleportation device, she's in the Arrow cave. Diggle is there. "Diggle?"

"Felicity? I didn't hear you come in."

"I know you watch porn, Diggle."

At Felicitys house.

"WHERES FELICITY?"

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW? YOU SCARED OFF!"