• 20 •

Noise.

That's all I heard as all of the Moon Dorm were getting ready to leave for the Night Class. Practically all the females from the Day Class were making enough racket to wake up the entire universe.

Sighing, I rubbed my aching head and closed my eyes, feeling the pain heighten just a little.

Kaname gently squeezed my shoulder and smiled at me, his eyes pleading for something more. But he never said anything.

The gate opened with a small groan and revealed about a hundred students flocking, jumping and squealing as we all walked passed. Yuki and Zero attempted to contain them in their lines as they screamed for our attention. A few of the male students were calling out my name, looking at me and trying to talk to me. I smiled briefly and carried on walking, not that all interested, much to the relief of Kaname.

As I walked, a girl was edging towards us more, whispering "Closer, just a little closer."

"One more step and I'll make you cry." Zero said, giving the young girl a hard-stare. Watching the girl cower away, I giggled slightly and caught Zero's eyes.

"Nice going, meanie." I said, smiling at him before turning away. But the next thing was very unexpected of him.

"Whatever, vamp." He said, a small, tiny smile cracked. He rolled his eyes and tried to remain straight-faced. I chuckled and carried on walking. Kaname hissed and stared at me, the bloodbond controlling him.

I shook my head and walked beside him, wishing that this could be over. Until one girl decided to cross the line.

"Kaname! Ditch that girl and talk to me instead! Go to the ball with me!" She yelled, demanding his attention.

Suddenly, a strong burst of energy came surging through my hands, I quickly clenched them, begging it to stop. I snarled at the girl and glared at her.

"This girl would like you to just fuck off, hmm?" I said, my eyes staring into her soul.

"I- I.." The girl quickly walked away, fearing me.

I let out a shaky breath and cursed repeatedly.

"Ugh! That... bitch! 'Oh Kaname, come to the ball with me'. I could rip her-!" I hissed, not knowing that Kaname was watching this little meltdown.

"Y/N! Calm down." Kaname said, taking my hand and leading us both down a path that led away from everyone else. The Night Class felt my anger and decided not to interfere, they carried on walking to the class.

"What? So you can be pissed at the boys who wanted to speak to me but I can't do the same!? She's just so... ugh! I can't even find the words to describe that thing!" I exclaimed, sitting down on a nearby bench and lying on it, rubbing my head.

"You're jealous." Kaname said quietly, sitting next to the bench and leaning his head on it, staring up at me.

"Me? Jealous?" I laughed sarcastically, closing my eyes.

"This is what the bloodbond does, you don't like it when other people get too close to the person you're bonded with. Hence you probably felt that flood of anger." He explained.

"I almost lost control, this bloodbond thing is not working in my favour." I groaned, feeling the pain worsen in my head.

"It'll get better, you're just getting to grips with it. In time, you'll get use to it." Kaname said, his voice soft like silk as the trees whispered gently around us both. The sky glowed a beautiful blue haze as the suns rays touched the earth.

"I know, but this feeling sucks. Why can't I just be normal and not annoyed whenever any female talks to you." I said, biting my lip and sitting up properly on the bench.

"You're not alone... I feel that way too." Kaname said, exhaling a sigh as he looked around, sensing something.

"Re- What's that?" I too had sensed the new presence around the area, i stood up abruptly and looked around, nothing but trees around us.

"Y/N, stay here." Kaname said, getting up and beginning to walk to where we both sensed the strange presence.

"What! I'm coming, I'm not a damsel in distress if that's what you're thinking, Kuran!" I semi-yelled, frowning at him and poking him in the chest. The vampire looked down at my finger that just poked him and looked into my eyes, smirking.

"Y/-"

"No! I'm coming. End of story." I said, walking past him and heading towards the darker part of the forest.

"Y/N! Stop!"

I didn't stop

"I... She's not going to listen to me..." Kaname sighed deeply and sped to where I had ran off too, muttering under his breath.