Chapter 4: Fight Night

Jayden POV-

Wassgood y'all? I know y'all really don't know me but my name Jayden, and i'm new at Franklin High. It's been about 3 months since school started and i'm just ready to get this senior year over with.

As y'all might know i been crushing on Mariah, but ion really think she into da kid. At first i thought she was feeling me, but i guess now now. I mean ian did nothing ta make ha not want me have i? But today was gone be different. Today i was gone make her agree to go on a date with me. I seen her standing by her locker getting ha shit out. This was the perfect opportunity.

"Wassup Riah." i spoke while licking my lips.

"Hey Jay." She spoke by smiling. She was already gorgeous, but her smile made it even better.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" I asked

"Sure we can go out next Saturday, cause i'm going out with my friends this weekend."

"That would be good, i'll text you and let you know da details." With that she smiled and walked off. I sighed in relief i was actually thinking she was gone turn me down cause of that clown ass nigga Chris. I guess he her ex or whatever, but he better get da fuck back. That's my girl now.

*
*
*
Chris POV-

What it motherfuckin' doooo? My name Chris but of course y'all know that already. I know y'all already mad at me over Riah but at this point what can i do? Her ass be giving me mixed signals. One moment she want a nigga and the next minute she don't.

I can admit i went a little overboard with the whole phone situation, but i was just scared she was gone cheat on me cause i cheated on her. I've been with Morgan since, but ain want that broad for real. I was only with her to get Mariah's attention. But i guess it's not working cause she ain't payed me no mind nor texted me back.

I will make sure she do though. Ima bring Morgan ass to the movies with us Saturday just to make her jealous. Ima get her back come hell or hot water.

*
*
*

Saturday: Mariah POV-

Today was the day we all decided to go to the movies, and i honestly wasn't feeling it one bit. I'm already knowing Chris gone bring Morgan trifling ass, and i'm just not here for it. Cause God only knows if that hoe say one thing out of line, ima beat her ass black and blue. While picking out what i wanted to wear i received a text.

jaz🥺🤞🏽: i'll be by in an hour. make sure yo ass ready cause i'm not waiting !

jaz stfu , you gone wait if i want you to. 😂

We do this everytime we go out and she always end up waiting on me so i really wasn't tripping. I decided on wearing a plain pink shirt with some light blue jean and my Ugg slides. For my hair i just put it in a bun. On my way downstairs i overheard my mom talking on the phone.

"So when are we going to tell her?" She asked the person on the phone. I stopped walking so i didn't draw attention to myself. I wanted to hear more of this conversation.

"We can't wait that long to tell her, i already feel bad as it is." She said.

what the hell?

I really wanted to know what was going on. As soon as I was about to say something Jaz texted and said she was outside.

"I'm finna go." I said walking fully down the stairs, and she jumped. I really wanted to question her about what was going on, but i knew right now wasn't the time.