First Day

Boys, beautiful, romantic and... how can I put this. Rude and annoying. Just joking, just joking.

Anyway let me introduce myself. My name is Billie and I am 16 years old. I have long, black wavy hair and brown eyes that you can't miss. I am not super tall at an average height and I like it just that way. Today is the first day of school after a long summers break with my boyfriend. Well, lets go back to where it all began. When I met that boy.

Wait, you mean me?

Oh my gosh Andy! Stop writing in here! I told you to leave my stuff alone.

Oh, I'm so sorry! Continue to write in your Diary. I won't stop you.

It's not a Diary! How many times do I have to tell you?

Yes it is. Let me flick back a couple of pages and check if you wrote 'Dear Diary.' Oh wait, I see you did.

Get out!

Okay, okay. Bye guys! Have fun reading Billie's diary! I hope you enjoy our little love story!

Let me rephrase and say, boys, beautiful, romantic and... how can I put this. Utterly rude and annoying. This time, I'm not joking.

-

"BILLIE! Get up for school, you're going to be late!"

"Alright mum. Down in a sec," It was the first day of school after relaxing all holidays. No I wasn't looking forward to school but I couldn't wait to see my friends again. No, I didn't want to learn!

After jumping on the bus and walking into school I was surrounded by my friends. Nothing had changed and I was so glad to see them!

"How was your holiday?" That was Tiahn. My cheeky friend who loves talking and was always loud. She would give you a headache but she didn't really care. She loves art and well, bashing people up. What can I say, she loves her boxing.

"It was good." I replied trying not to grimace. My holidays were super boring and my friends knew it. Every year my parents would make us go on a family trip to the middle of nowhere with no Internet! It was always a disaster and so boring.

"Oh, come on Billie. It couldn't have been that bad," Katrina, Kat as everyone calls her, mocked. Katrina is extremely chatty and loves music. You will never see her without an earphone in her ear.

As I started walking to my locker I talked to my other friends. Julia (a sweet friend who is kind), Kate (a loyal friend that always sticks by your side), Elena (who loves basketball and hates chocolate) and Nat (who loves music and hates sharing, especially earphones).

Once I got into my first class of the day I sat down and "listened." But really, who wants to listen about Bivariate Statistics. No one, thats who... except maybe the nerds. I was about to leave the classroom as the bell sounded but a black haired boy caught my attention. He was really tall at around 6 foot something. He had wide, muscly shoulders that made him look even taller and bigger. He had piercing, cold blue eyes that darted around the room as he stood to walk out the door. As he slightly turned, our gazes locked and nothing else mattered because it was only us. I didn't hear the chatter of all the teenagers around me or the pounding of footsteps through the hall. I only saw him. Cliché, I know.

He was beautiful and I knew I was going to love school that year.