Chapter Six

Day Two

Day Two

David rubbed his forehead in frustration as he stood on the pier, watching the crowds as he looked for his next meal. His head was full of Paul's lustful fantasies as his brother let his eyes roll over Aurelia's form. The woman had felt caged in the cave so they decided to bring her back. For the first hour or so she was nervous, constantly looking over her shoulder for the man who tried to hurt her. Of course the man was long gone, but she didn't know that. Aurelia had finally calmed, just enough, that Marko and Dwayne could show her the food stands. Her red hair was loose and flowing over her shoulders, which were covered by a black long sleeve turtle neck. David's blue eyes found themselves glued to the roundness of her red pants. They fit her perfectly and the man was enjoying the sight... until a group of horny teenage boys started to enjoy it too. He flashed a yellow eyed glare at the pests so they scurried away like the rats they were.

"Paul, seriously. Cut the shit." David hissed as images of their mate on her knees flashed through Paul's head, and then to his own.

"What?! It is bad, man!" Paul pouted and threw his head back.

"I know it is, but you need to control yourself or you'll mark her to soon." David shifted his weight from one foot to other, angrily trying to keep his own excitement from being exposed.

"When are we telling her? Aren't we running out of time?" Paul bounced on his feet jealous as he watched Marko wrap his arm over her shoulders, taking a quick sniff at her scent before she noticed.

"She needs to get used to us first. To soon and she will try to tuck her damn tail and book it. And I don't know about you, but I would rather not have to chase her all over the damned country." David rolled his eyes at his brother and scoffed at the idea of having to hunt down their mate. They had already waited to fucking long for her, he wasn't going to play cat and mouse... Unless he had to, but he sure would avoid it at all costs.

"How much longer do you think?" Paul flipped off Marko when the other blonde flashed a cheekily grin at him.

"Maybe night after tomorrow. Gives us tonight and tomorrow night to work on it more." David locked eyes with Dwayne who nodded in agreement with his words.

"David...? What if she runs before the time is up?" Paul gulped and his beast almost escaped at the thought of their unmarked mate running with every fucking male chasing after her.

"Then we will have a fucking problem."

Aurelia smiled softly as the smell of warm pretzels filled her nose. She giggled when she heard Marko's stomach rumble and poked at his side, "Looks like I am not the only one whose hungry."

"Ah, shush. Paul ate the last of the fucking chips at home." Marko whined laying his head on top of hers and scoffed under his breath, "Damn pothead."

"What kind do you want?" Dwayne asked her watching how she looked over each of the pretzels.

Aurelia hummed in thought before her eyes lit up, "Oh! The cheesy jalapeno one please!"

Dwayne chuckled at her then looked back at David and Paul, cringing at the sight of Paul having no shame while reaching in his pants to adjust himself. The brunette huffed before begining to make his order. One cheesy jalapeno, one cinnamon sugar, two regular, and four extra salty ones with seven tiny tubs of melted cheese. The clerk nervously bagged them but had wide eyes when Dwayne actually paid for the food. Normally the boys got free food because no one wanted to be on their bad side, but they were attempting to make a good impression on their mate.

Dwayne passed two of the extra salty ones to Marko and gave Aurelia her own as they walked back over to the other two. Paul grinned and jumped up to snag the last two extra salty. Aurelia raised a brow when David took the cinnamon sugar.

"Didn't think you had a sweet tooth." She said and yelped when David tugged her under his free arm.

"I am full of surprises, sweet stuff." He smirked at her and winked before digging into the sweet pretzel.

About an hour later, David was being dragged across the pier to the ferris wheel. He had made the dumb mistake of betting that she couldn't finish the spicy pretzel in three bites. Apparently their mate had an iron stomach and large mouth. Now he was being 'forced' into spending 15 minutes alone with her on the ferris wheel. Shocked eyes and low whispers caught his attention as they weaved through the crowd. No one had ever seen one of the lost boys act like this. Sure they had had girls hanging off their arms but never did it look like ... They were an actual couple. People could tell just by the way she was smiling and laughing that she was unafraid of the blue eyed man in leather.

"Hurry up, David! I want to get on a blue one!" She laughed and tugged harsher on his hand.

"Why the hell do you want a blue one so bad?" He scowled.

"Cause it is almost the same shade as your eyes." She giggled and flashed a smile over her shoulder catching him off guard.

David chuckled and smirked at the knowledge that she knew what shade of blue his eyes were. Meant she had done more than just glance at them. Finally getting into the line David made sure to make his presence known. People shifted nervously around them, but Aurelia was to happy to notice. The man running the ride paled at the sight of him and nodded furiously when David mouthed 'blue one' to him.

"I can't believe we actually got a blue one!" Aurelia cheered and stretched out on the seat in their cart.

"Guess you're just lucky." David crossed his legs and watched her closely, enjoying the way her shirt rode up just to slightly expose her pale stomach. Freckles there too.

"Yeah right. If anything it was because that guy was going to piss his pants if you kept glaring at him." Aurelia snorted and David raised a brow at her, "I am not a complete idiot. Your eyes were practically in fire. Thought steam was gonna come out your ears."

"You got me." He lifted his hands in surrender and leaned forward, now almost eight inches away from her face.

"Why?" She questioned staring straight back into his eyes, no sign of fear at all.

"Why what?" David grinned at her and flicked her nose making her pout.

"Why'd you make sure we got a blue one?"

"Because what my woman, she gets."

"Your woman? I don't remember that decision being made."

"Guess you aren't as observant as you thought then, huh?"

"Cheeky."