What to do when you are about to do something stupid

Bridgette~

I finally made it to the pool.

      IT IS HUGE!!!

I tried to walk the length of  it, and i have yet to finish. Today has been interesting..so far. I have met 2 guys that are so hot  that it should be a law.

Now im at the deep end. FINALLY! I took off my shorts, and im about to jump in when i hear a 

"WOW!" wow, somebody has never seen a girl before.

I jumped in and i instanciously found out that there was another body in the pool. The person swam to me and said Hi.

"Hi" The person said. I just noticed how handsome the person is. He has dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes, and a body a lot of men would die for.

"Um..hey?" i said, a little curios that the person was looking at me like i have a cure for cancer..

"Ya, sorry if i am scaring you. It's just that i havent ever seen somebody like you, ever." He said, he looked so hot when he blushed.

"Ok? I guess, but can i at least know your name?" I said, i would love to see who this person is, GOOGLE!!

"Ooh, sorry. My name is Indie. And yours is??" Indie said. I feel so stupid for thinking that he was a guy i used to know at camp. Well, I am going back there next week, maybe i will find that person at camp..

"My name is Bridgette. Well..as cool aa it is to talk to you, i have to find my friends, Steven and Ethan. And get some peanut butter so that i can run down to WalMart and not die..though if you have ever seen Dyllon, My cousin, runh, you will laugh at that. I ran only to the 10th floor and he was sweating like there was no tomorrow. so..bye.!" I said and goto ut of the pool, that was refreshing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indie~~

WOW!! Bridgette, she has the best body in the world! She has got to be a supermodel.

But she has already met Steven adn Ethan.

She likes peanutbutter and she is athletic as hell.

So that means that Steven and Ethan both want her. I just hope that Nitchel hasn't met her yet, if he did. He is sure to fall for her just as i did.

You know when they say you meet your soul mate, you can only think about them..

THEY ARE TOTALLY CORECT!

Wheni saw her, i felt like my life was complete, i heard angels and she is an angel, to me at least!.