Cookies, used fror evil.

Bridgette---

I did it!! I did it!! I offically made it to the kitchen!! And there are NO cookies!! Im going to hurt someone!!! And i know who it is going to be!!!

HE WILL PLAY!!

"Damn, man did you see that chick, she was like a goddess!!" exclamed some voice i didn't reconize.

"Dude, dont talk like that, she is my cousin, its gross. And i didn't know, last time i saw her, she was 13 and totally ugly" Dyllon said. Im going to get him more now!!

"Really?? Because now, she has to be the hottest chick at our school!" The voice said.

'Uggh! Dont remeind me! Im going to have to protect her." Dyllon said threw hissed teeth.

"Dyll Dyll, i think, and i know that i can take care on myself!" I said, a little pissed that he thought that i couldn't take care of myslef, if he only knew...

"OH SHIT!! I didn't see you there. And, Bridge, i doubt that you can beat me, at all." Dyll said, cocky ass!!

"OOHH, you know that i can beat you, i can outrun you in a heart beat!! Just face it Dyllon, you got beat by a girl!! Baby!!" I said, now my turn to be cocky!!

"Fine, ill admit that. You beat me, but in my defence, you got a head start!." Dyllon said as if he was King.

"Finally!! You admit that, now we can work on your lieing aspect." I said victorious

"What, i didnt lie, at all!!" Dyllon said, backing away

"Hell yeah!! You did, now im gonna get you!!! But before you go, tell me where the pool is.." I said.

"Ooh,yeah. Its just through that next door"  Dyllon said as he ran away.

"Your not going to run after him, are you??" The black haired kid said.

"Nope' As i popped the 'p'

"I thought so" He said.

"Ya, im going to the pool, and whats your name?" I said, getting up and going to the pool.

"Kool, and my name is Steven" Steven said.

"By Steven, have fun!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steven~~~

There she goes, now she knows my name. I am so happy that she cares, or even seems like she cares.

I want to get to know her. If i could only get to know her and talk to her without my heart being about to explode.

I can't believe that this is the first time i noticed that she is in a bikini and short shorts, i just looked at her face. Now i know that she is totally almost naked, i got to go into the bathroom.

"Man, did you see that chick. Bridgette, did you see her?" My man, Ethan said.

"Ya, Dude, i think im in love. I now that i haven't known her for long at all, but she gets my humor, and only you get it. Dude, when she walks by, my knees go week. Im turning into a goddamned girl!! Ethan, please dont tell her." I said like a love sick puppy. I am really turning into a girl. Im am whipped.

"Man, i dont want to do this to you, but have you seen her run, she's athletis just like me. I want her. have you seen her, she is hott as hell!! I am whipped, and you know that i have never liked a girl in my entire life!! She is perfect, for me!" Ethan said, As i flexed my hands.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! You seriously likes her, i love her!! I can't believe you will ever try to take her from me, dude. Its a bet, whoever can make her like one of us, winns. And you can't fake things, if you do, you have to give her up. K?" I Said.

"Deal" Ethan said. This is going to be so easy, i love her and i wont ever let anybody take her away from me.

Never!