Episode 1: Love and wife

" Hi, Good evening... I will get you a glass of water."  Pooja smiled looking at her tired husband Rinky Chheda.  

Rinky faked a smile. He had a bad headache and Pankurri his little daughter ran towards him.

" Papa- Papa, let's play Ludo. "  His daughter was chirpy and 8 years old. He sat on the chair browsing his phone.  Pooja walked in with a glass of water and some tea. She made tulsi tea so good that Rinky felt fresh. Pooja sat in front of him and asked:

" What should I make for you at dinner?"

" Something light I am not feeling that great

" Something light I am not feeling that great." Punji please massage my head with balm.

Pooja slightly touched her daughter's face and said:

" Pankurri don't trouble Papa. He is very tired." The little girl frowned and went inside her room. She sat doing her homework and her Papa went inside his bedroom to change.  His phone beeped with his assistant Archana's message:

" Sir, the proofs are in can I send you to check."

Rinky replied:  Sweetheart I am not feeling that great. I will check it tomorrow.

He was disgusted looking at the new photo frame shopped by Punji from an online app. She had framed his photo and the frame had all flowers around.

Pooja walked in with a balm and Rinky shouted:

" I am still alive. Do you understand?"

Pooja looked at the wall and realised he was upset with her shopping and the flowers on his photo were something that made him enraged.

" Rinkz baby, if you don't like it, I will remove your photo. Darling, it is just a fad these days and I have seen the same frame at my friend Ziya's home. "

" Theek hein- Theek hein," Rinkz said coldly and closed his eyes.

Pooja started massaging his head. He was fast asleep in 5 minutes ...

Pooja started cooking dinner. She was crying while cutting the onions and tomatoes.

" Mummy, please give me some Oreo biscuits." Pankurri distracted Pooja.

Pooja hugged her daughter and gave her some biscuits. 

++++++

I am writing a story for the first time and I thank my friend Marilyn Evans.  I love her story Kehne ko Humsafar hein and so I am giving same faces of characters in my story. Pooja is my real wife but the story is fiction. I am happy husband ;) but at times I feel marriage is like rotten tomatoes. Sorry for being honest and I can't write long chapters. Hope you enjoy.

Love from Rinkz