✄14❣

(No P.O.V yet)
---------------------------
'Thank you so much for babysitting Izuku for me Kaori-san! I really appreciate it!' Inko rubbed her hands through Izuku's green hair?

'Ahah, It's no problem! We're friends right? Plus! You've done so many things for me, this is the least I could do!' Kaori smiled.

'Well, Once again! Thank you..and I will be back to pick him up on monday due to a funeral..' She sighed. 'I believe you already have all of his things?'

She nodded. 'Good..Now Izuku..Please be good for Kaori-san..She's done so much good for us so please be good for her!' She urged Izuku to go into the house.

He gripped onto her skirt. Whimpering a little as she pushed him.

Kaori frowned, sending a threatening glare towards him. Izuku looked up at her in fear and quickly ran into the house.

He ran upstairs. Slamming a door back out of pure fear and hiding under the bed.

He soon heard the front door close and footsteps lead upstairs. 'YOU PIECE OF CRAP!'

Her personality changed from a sweet innocent girl to a aggressive and abusive one.

'DON'T HIDE FROM ME! OR ELSE!' Izuku covered his mouth. He was only four but already knows how to hide from a person and what to do in emergencies.

'Izu~Chan..Where are you? Can we just..Play!?' She growled. Kicking open the door to the room he was hiding in.

'...' Izuku started shaking, curling up under the bed. '..I can hear you breathing..' He watched her open the closet, then look in a few boxes.

'..Right..' She went over to the bed. 'Here!'

The bed flew up and revealed the scared greenette under the bed.

'I!' She grabbed his arms. 'Aah! Kaori-Chan! You're hurting me!' He screamed.

'TOLD YOU!' She slammed him on the floor. 'NOT TO HIDE FROM ME!' She started kicking him and stepping on him to make sure he was hurt.

'Stop! Stop! Please stop!' He tried crawling away but she just grabbed his legs and pulled him back.

Izuku would go over to Kaori's house every two weeks. Friday through monday and sometimes Sunday.

She would babysit for Inko a lot. But..She was also..

Abusive.

She abused Izuku. Physically and mentally. This had been going on for months.

But she always made sure to cover the bruises and wounds before he'd go home..

It became a normal routine and Izuku was never allowed to tell anyone. Bakugo would notice his bruises and cuts..but since he was usually a klutz. He dimissed it.

Everyone dimissed..Until it got bad..
------------
'Kaori!' Inko knocked on the door. She came to pick up Izuku early because the funeral was moved two days.

Kaori opened the door. She seemed out of breath and had a little blood on her hands. 'Hi Inko!' She smiled.

'..I came to pick up Izuku. I got out of the funeral early so..' Her eyes got wide. 'D-doesn't he go home..on monday? It's only saturday!' She hissed.

'..Hm..No. I decided he should stay with me this weekend..just..' She let Inko in.

'W-wait here please!' She ran upstairs.

'Hmmm..' Inko walked around downstairs. That is, before she heard whimpering..

She opened the door to the basement. Where the sound came from.

'Hello?' She called out. Struggling to find the pool lights source as she closed the door.

'..M-Mommy?' Her eyes got wider. 'Izuku?!' She gave up on the light and took out her phone.

In the corner, Was Izuku. Curled up into a ball with bruises and covered im blood. 'M-mommy!' He cried.

'..Oh my god..What happened..!?'

'It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!'

After a while..He felt nothing.

No pain..No mental pain either..not even..Feelings. He was dull-
---------------
Izuku eyes shot open.

He felt a liquid drip down his hand and onto his pants.

While recalling the memory, he seemed to have dug his nails into his hand. Causing him to bleed a lot.

Not that there was any pain buy it'll leave a scar. And now his pants are kinda bloody.

"Crap.." He sweared under his breath. Paying attention to the teacher again.

For a minute, he even forgot he was in class..And he also forgot about everyone..not that it is a bad thing honestly.

He looked down at his note. Before the memory, he had began writing Sucide notes and pretending he was taking notes for class.

Y'know. Something to tell everyone why he is gone..or did it in the first place.

It was only natural. He didn't want anyone worrying over a burden like himself.

He put his back down on the desk. Not falling asleep even though he was visibly sleep deprived but just..hiding his non-existent emotions.
----------
(Izuku Midoriya's P.O.V)
-----------------------
"Deku-Kun!" Uraraka shook on me. "Wake up! Class is over!"

I 'tched'. "I was awake this whole time Uraraka-san.." I stood up from his chair.

"O-oh..Right! I knew that!" She stuck her tounge out. Trying to be cute.

"Anyways! Wanna eat lunch together?" Iida and Todoroki came up behind her.

"No..not today. I'm not hungry.." Everyome frowned. Except Todoroki, he always had a poker face.

"Aw..Alright..T-tomorrow?" She played his her fingers.

"Maybe.." I looked away. Forcing back a smile, knowing that tomorrow wouldn't come for me..

"Okay!" All of them walked away. Soon after them came everyone else.

Only people left in the classroom left, except Kacchan..

"Deku." He spoke up. "How many days has it been since you ate..?" I walked to the door.

"..Two weeks.." He growled at me. "Why the hell do you refuse help..?!"

He slammed his hands on a desk near me. "..Because..I don't need it." I lied.

"You know you do. We all do! So just get help already!" He hissed.

"What happened to the sweet and Innocent Izuku!? The one I fell in love with!?" His voice cracked.

"..That Izuku..Died a long time ago.."

I watched his expression go from angry to sad.

"..Who even are you anymore..?" He clenched his fist.

"..Ha.." I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore. Even though this wasn't the time to be laughing.

"You're a maniac.." He scoffed.

"I know.." I smiled at him.

He turned away and walked out of the classroom. Tears pushed their ways out of my eyes.

"..Even..he thinks..so.." I wiped my eyes. God, I was such a crybaby..

I took the note out of my pocket, Placing it on the closet desk to me and walking to the roof.

...

This doesn't make me a coward within life..does it?
------