~7~

(Katsuki Bakugo's P.O.V)
--------------------------------------------

Why did I agree to help that nerd?

I can't figure out if it's the guilt or..the..

I'm pretty sure it's guilt but..I'm not sure and I hate being not sure of stuff.

"Bakugo!" I was brought back to reality by dunce face.

"You seem to be more distant lately! Are you okay?" Pinky waved her hand in my face.

"Tch..don't talk to me!" I hissed.

"Is it about Midoriya?" Dunce face must've been really stupid, stupid enough to ask that question!

"Woah dude! Don't just go asking someone about their love life-" Shitty hair paused.

"Love life!? What the fuck!?" I yelled at them.

"Ah, Look what you did Kaminari.." Soy sauce face sighed.

"WHAT ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE!?" Everyone flinched.

"Awh! Bakugo, everyone knows you have a crush on Midoriya! It's very obvious!"

I felt my cheeks get hot. "W-WHAT I-I.." I put my arm on the couch arm and just put my hand over my mouth.

"..He didn't deny it.." Shitty hair gasped.

"You do like him..!" Pinky screeched. I only grunted in response..

Was I really that Obvious?

"Tch..I'm pretty sure he like Icy-hot though.."

I've been well 'hanging' out with him lately. Only so I could help cure his depression.

But in my few times of being around him since we started U.A period, I've seen the way he looks at Icy-hot.

The longing for him in his eyes..sure, it makes me jealous but

There is no way he'd ever like me..then again, I am the one who practically crushed his dreams and ruined his life..

How would he like me if I don't even like myself?

"How can you prove that?" Shitty hair sighed. I didn't answer him.

"There is a possibility he doesn't like Todoroki..!" Pinky grinned.

"Hm.." Everyone frowned. "Don't worry about it bro!" Dunce face gave me a thumbs up.

"Tch Whatever.." I scoffed. The others drifted off into another conversation..

'Kacchan!'

'Hah? What do you want nerd?'

'I-I have..something to tell you!'

'And that is?'

'I-I-I..'

'I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO STAND HERE!'

'Okay! Uhm! This is hard for me to say but!'

'...'

'I LIKE YOU!'

'Pfffft!! You. Like. Me?'

'M-mhm..And so I was hoping Y-You could..'

'That is hilarious Deku! Do you think I like you!?'

'Huh..'

'You must be an Idiot! To think I like you, No! To think I'd ever like you!'

'B-But..Kacchan.."

"I would never like a quirkless Nobody! You're not even in my social class! You're just a Deku!'
-----------------------------------------------
(Izuku Midoriya's P.O.V)
---------------------------------------

They're back..

Kacchan said he'd help me..

That means they should be gone, but they're not..

He lied! He lied to me again! He hasn't done anything to help me!

They're making me do things I don't want to!

'We are only doing what's best for you Izuku!'

'The only liar here is you..'

'Pathetic liar! Can't do anything by yourself, you always depend on someone!'

'You will always be a Deku!'

"Midoriya-Kun!"

"Deku!"

My head shot up. "Why are you crying!? What happened!?" Todoroki, Iida, Ochaco, and Tsuyu frowned.

I wiped my eyes.

'I am crying..' I didn't even notice.

I stood up from the table.

"Please excuse me.." I walked back to my dorm, passing Kacchan and his friends.

"Awh! Bakugo, everyone knows you have a crush on Midoriya! It's very obvious!" I stopped behind the corner.

"W-WHAT I-I.." Kacchan muttered, quieting down a little.

"..He didn't deny it.." Kirishima gasped.

I peeked out from behind the corner a little.

Kacchan's cheeks were a little red, as he was blushing.

"You do like him..!" Mina stood up from off the couch, waving her arms around like a child.

Kacchan only grunted in response, I felt my face get hot.

"Tch..I'm pretty sure he likes Icy-hot though.."

I didn't exactly hear the rest since I was caught off by thoughts.

'Don't even think for one second that Idiot likes you! He's lying, he wants the attention so he's putting up an act!'

My heart dropped upon hearing these well thoughts.

'He rejected you in middle school right? And he bullied you through out life! Why would he suddenly decide to like you now? Plus, who would like you anyways? You're a nobody..remember?'

I sighed. The voices were right, I am a Nobody and who would dare even like a nobody?

'Nobodies like you are never remembered or cared about!'

I walked quietly past the common's room. Everyone else was having their own conversations while Kacchan was just on the side being awakard.

I opened the door to my dorm and flopped onto my bed. Trying once again to suffocate myself with my pillow.

And once again Failing like the failure I am..

...

(A/N: Yo, like, I have no ideas on how to continue this. I'm on a serious writers block. I would've wrote more if I wasn't. But anyways, yes romance plus more angst is coming along and now as soon as I get an Idea i'll post something because i'm still bored af.✌😔✌)