Chapter 2 - The Jinn Code

THE JINN CODE

[Day 1]   [England - 05.30 am]

So I went home to retire to my humble abode, the light of dawn breaking. So I carried out my daily ritual after work, in other words had a dump of epic proportions, a shower and heated up some food in the microwave. I removed the money from my jacket and placed it on my table and counted it almost frothing from my mouth. It was then that I noticed the paper, hidden amongst the notes. “VK51HR”, I read.  Can’t believe I was falling for it at one point.  After a quick look I threw it in the bin.

Lying in my bed, is heavenly, if your an attractive female you should try it sometime.  Actually who am I kidding, female will do no other parameters required. Closing my eyes, that terrified voice and shaking hands imagery kept entering my mind and my passengers needful asking for help.  I was always a sucker, for those asking for help.  Ignore it I thought. Then a thought occurred to me quite spontaneously, that number plate is wrong. It has one digit too short. It can’t be a number plate, don’t know why it didn’t hit me before.  I tried to ignore it and go to sleep, but I kept thinking, so then what could it be. After running a number of possibilities through my mind and annoyed by the gods of sleep for not better managing the firewall to my brain. I got up went to the bin and took out the paper.  The curiosity it seemed had to be satisfied.

You see, I never lied when I said I had looked into these things. I had been an IT security consultant for a number of years, technology, research and information were my thing. I only took to taxies for a two year break from the corporate structure of lies, deceit and back pedalling mind games. A twisted tapestry of fakery that took too much energy to continue. Call it a two year sabbatical to spend with real people.

I had studied all the religious books, from all the major religions and many of the minor ones too. I had researched Satanism, UFO’s, ghosts, grimoires of magic, the occult, serial killer psychology and much more, in a quest to prove the existence of God. A question that contrary to the sheep of this world, I deemed to be the most important question for any creature of intelligence to chase; “what happens next?”

If proving the existence of God was impossible because of the nature of God, then I deemed it was possible to prove it by proving the existence of the devil. Book after book, page after page I rejected when looking at the supernatural. I didn’t believe in aliens, ghosts, the lochness monster or the tooth fairy, but the Jinn…… now that was interesting.  There were things I found that prevented me from completely scratching it off my list and they were the most interesting of all. Not apparitions or mindless entities, repeating ritualised appearances. The Jinn were intelligent and that’s what made them interesting. I first learned about them from a website you might find interesting that like me had an interest in answering the most profound questions and providing the knowledge required for personal security. If your not too busy i suggest you take a look, its called: www.blugoblin.com. 

So I sat at my computer, minimised the illegal download i was watching on my screen and I typed “VK51HR” into Google as a first search, many useless websites came up. I typed the numbers into my code breaking algorithm, again nothing. I tried foreign number plates, postcodes, nothing. Great!

Maybe I’m going about this the wrong way. I searched Google for the number of people that have searched for this phrase before, again nothing. I paused a moment. If it was searched in the last few weeks, it wouldn’t show up, it wouldn’t have a chance to get picked up by the search engine spiders. So I ran another program, given to me by a friend, the name of which I can’t mention here or quite frankly I would have more than the Jinn to worry about.   It returned two searches in the last month.