Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Are you ready?" Noah asked, and I looked over at the medium sized house. The light's were on, indicating that someone was in the house. A few cars occupied the driveway. Am I ready? Well, my palms were sweaty, and I had the movie Mean Girls flashing through my head. Heck no, Im not ready. How the heck can you be ready for this kind of stuff?

"Sure." I replied, flashing Noah an uneasy smile, that he thankfully didn't notice. I know I may be over-exaggerating. Im basically making it sound as though Im about to rob a bank, with cops fifteen minutes away. Noah got out of the car, and opened the door for me. Such a gentlemen.

"Thanks." I mumbled shyly as I got out of the car. Noah held my hand, causing my face to immediately go red. Stupid heat! I blame society. I smiled at Noah and together we walked towards the front door. Noah knocked, and flashed me a reassuring smile. I took a deep breath and smiled back. Here we go.

It took sometime, but finally the door opened. And, insert paparazzi. Seriously. The girl that opened the door seemed as though she just walked out of a magazine. Her dark brown hair was long and wavy, and reached her waist. Her blue eyes had gray flecks in them. Her smile was a bright as the actual freaking sun. Oh no, is she another Regina George?

"Hey Blondie!" She greeted Noah, and he gave her a playful glare. She laughed and I couldn't help but feel like a third wheel. Her gaze then turned to me and her eyes were laced with curiosity.

"And, you are?" She asked, and I was surprised she even acknowledged me. I gave her a nervous smile.

"Im Arianna. But, you can call me Arie." I said, fiddling with my hands and she flashed me a smile, that could make any criminal turn good.

"Well hi Arianna, my name is Teddy." She said, and I smiled back,

"Nice, to meet you Teddy." I said, and she nodded. She then gestured for us to come inside. And, we did. She walked in behind us,

"Thanks for coming Arie, welcome to my house." Her house was filled with pictures of her, her mom and dad, and a little boy. Im not even kidding. They were plastered everywhere, showing off there bright smiles.

The overall theme of the house, are the color orange, red, and green. If the color blue was added you would think a clown decorated the place. But, it actually looked pretty and cozy. There was a spiral staircase leading upstairs. We heard laughter and talking, so we followed the sounds.

We walked into an orange themed living room. With three teenagers my age seated in a circle. They all smiled when they saw us. Teddy smiled at the five other kids, and gestured to me,

"Guys. This is Arianna. Noah's....friend?" She added as a question and I nodded. They smiled and stood up. A guy with short auburn hair walked up to me first. His eyes rolled over my body making me feel very violated.

"Wow. Noah you should bring hot friends more often." He said, giving me a wink. I blushed and laughed, as Noah playfully shoved him. Teddy smirked, and rolled her eyes,

"Don't mind him, he's a big flirt. Isn't that right, James?" She asked and auburn haired guy, or James smirked and shrugged,

"What can I say? Too many good-looking women out there." She yet again rolled her eyes, but I could sense something between them.

"Well you guys came just in time. We were about to play a good game of Never Have I Ever." A girl with blonde hair tied in a French braid said patting the spot next to her. I sat down beside her and her deep blue eyes sparkled,

"With OJ of course. Last time we did it with alcohol my dad find us drunk, and past out at my house. Let's just say he wasn't too happy." French braid girl said giving me a small smile.