HIS UNDESIRABLE WIFE

BOOK : HIS UNDESIRABLE WIFE

AUTHOR: meeramiller007

SUMMARY : Lady Saya BradfordA beautiful, eighteen years old girl with the kindest disposition one could imagine in a person of noble blood...but then, she wasn't a noble by birth.Adopted by the great Lord Bradford at the age of five, from the exotic land of 'Hindustan', she was every bit as unique as her name suggested...

 ________ 

Lord Zachary HayworthA dazzlingly handsome, twenty-four years old knight and the lord of the Hayworth Estates...A righteous man who values his family above everything else...Burdened with the responsibility of his Estate at the raw age of seventeen after the premature death of his father, he's every bit a just lord as he is a fierce warrior.Being a trusted friend and advisor of the Crown Prince, he's far too influential to be trifled with...

 __________ 

Hearts are broken, emotions are played and feelings are trampled when Lord Hayworth is advised by the King himself to marry the only daughter of Lord Bradford...and who could deny the king?With no intention of marrying anyone, let alone a girl like Lady Bradford, who couldn't be more different from the wife he would have desired, if he ever did. But too righteous to treat her any less, Lord Hayworth turns indifferent...

 _______ 

Saya, a girl who had always dreamt of a knight in shining armour, is ecstatic to literally get one...She thinks she finally has a chance to live with the one person who would love her for who she is, and not her title; for she had always been looked down upon by others, except for her dear father and the staff at their Estate due to her bronze skin and plump figure...so unladylike!Living in her perfect dream bubble, and looking forward to her new life as the wife of the famous and charming Lord Hayworth, her world is left asunder when that bubble burst and the reality of her situation, as his undesirable wife, sinks in...

STATUS : COMPLETED