Can't You See...Listen To The Breeze, Whisper To Me Please

Roger was three months and a week pregnant and they were going to the hospital to learn the gender of the baby and to check the situation in general. Roger was on the phone with the doctor who helped his mother to give birth to him and did his tests until Roger was eight years old.

"Hello Dr. Smith."

"Hello?"

"I'm Roger Meddows Taylor. Micheal and Winifred Taylor's son."

"Ah, Roger! How are you? God, how many years passed since I helped your mother give birth. I was so young."

"I'm fine. Also, 25 years passed..."

"25 years, huh? Purpose of calling?"

"I learnt that you're now working at The Royal London Hospital."

"Yes I do. So..."

"I'm coming there today."

"What happened? Is there something wrong?!"

"No, no. I-I got pregnant."

The doctor didn't reply. He was shocked.
"Okay...I'll be waiting for you there today. At 2 PM. Also, I will inform all the nurses and doctors about your situation."

"Thank you and thank you for your understanding."

"You're a special kid Roger. You're going to be the third male to give birth."

"Alright. See you later."

"Bye."

They drove to the hospital and nurses immediately welcomed Roger, taking him away to a room. Brian and Roger waited for the doctor and he finally came.

They both stood up and shaked hands with the doctor. The doctor looked at Brian and then to Roger.

"Is-Is that the father, Roger? I mean both of you are but you understand me..." He said with a laugh.

"Yeah...Brian May." Roger replied, looking at Brian with barely any written expression on his face. Brian knew why Roger looked at him that way and felt so guilty. There was only one sentence flying around his mind.
My kid's father-other father is a cheater...

However, his thoughts were cut short when the doctor pulled Roger to the hospital bed and made him lay down.

"Let's see..." He said, putting his glasses on.

He wanted Roger to pull his shirt up to his chest to expose the belly. He put a creamy, transparent substance on the belly and started looking for the baby, from the monitor by riding a technological device on the substance.

"Both of you, close your eyes."

They closed their eyes.

"First of all, the baby's healthy as it seems. Don't worry about that."

The doctor saw both of the fathers smiling, still with their eyes closed and chuckled.

"Is the gender clear?" Roger asked.

"It is."

"Can we learn it?"

"I don't see why you can't."
The doctor stopped for a second.
"Don't dare to open your eyes. It's one of my favorite moments. Gender reveal. Are you ready?"

"Yes." Both of them said.

"I can't hear you..."

"Yes!" They shouted.

"That's better. Now I'm saying it..."
Roger squeezed his lips and eyes while Brian squeezed his own palms from excitement.

"You're having a...BEAUTIFUL GIRL!"