Chapter 1---Where am I?

The guy that plays Marco is so hot!!!! I love him!!!

Hope you like the story and you should know this is the shortest chapter in the story.

ENJOY (:

---------------------

Marco p.o.v

"Marco!" I hear Victoria yell.

Where is she? Where am I? I see dry sand and nothing else. What the hell happened to me, I feel died. Oh shit.

I remember.That asshole brought a gun to a hand-to-hand fight. Victoria was right I should have left the gang. Wait where am I walking. Never mind who the hell cares, all I know is that I'm walking away from Victoria's voice. I can't stop walking but I have to.

"Marco" Victoria voice is but a whisper now. No I can't lose her after all  we've been through. I need to get control and get to her. The numbness I feel starts to lessen and I know I  can get to her. I turn around and run to the sound of Victoria's voice.

She is the river in this desert.

As I open my eyes everything is a blur. But as soon as I'm able to melt into those hazel eyes the world goes dark like the only light in a room goes out. But as the light's went out I tasted the sweet lip of my girlfriend and thought at least I'll die happy.

-----------------------

Vote and comment please!!

Advice is welcomed.