The house of the devil.

Thank you to Hookedonapirate who reread this. I love your story's so much!! So thank you too her! Go check her out! Thanks Hannah!!

~Emma Swan

Posted- the day before Easter! 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma and the hero's walked up to have dinner with me... I got over being mad but I still was pretty mad. Skylar, however, was talking to Mary Margret and David. Everyone believed here, henry thought it'd be cool to have another Aunt. Once up in the house, everyone was kinda protecting Emma. 

" Relax! If we were going to kill you... *teleports in there face* Daddy would've done it." I said speaking Truthfully.

"Guys she's not lying," Emma said sighing pushing everyone away but Killian" I'll be okay," Emma says smiling at everyone.

" DON'T SMILE HERE!!" I yelled, when they all stopped smiling I started to laugh." They're so high strung."  I said chuckling, " Course you can smile." I said walking inside. " EMMA!! COME ON I WANNA SHOW YOU MY ROOM!! Please...." I Said pulling her arm towards my room, inside was full red and darkness basically Regina. she shrugged smiling.

"Why does it look Regina lives here?" She asked as we were walking along.

"Oh, We kinda based it off her and Rumple's castles," I said skipping along the halls.

"Interesting. And this show we're in.. Am I your favorite character?" she asked, i saw my bike and got on it, and it went by itself so i faced Emma. " Woah Kid what are you doing?"  she asked concerned. 

"Nothing just riding my bike,"  I said, and Emma shook it off, and My hoodie magically to me it was black. I put On and continued towards my room and put the hood on.

"Hey. What's wrong?" She asked and i was surprised actually cared about me even though i threatened her and that i was the grim reaper and satans daughter. I was lost in my head when she said that Because my eyes are red and I'm literal Demon so I have a tail and devil horns. She tapped me, and i looked at her. "There's something there.
..  A sweet girl who has demons and outbreaks... right?" She said before I could answer she covered my mouth Removing it I shook my head. "SHHHHHH!!!!" Emma shushed me, I just hissed.

"Sorry," I said but then sassed her, in my head. "Well that's certainly gonna help." I mumbled to myself. I got off my bike and walked up to the dragons and griffin before she could finish.

"Hey, girl! Can you move shes a friend to us... Okay?" She nodded and walked with me while Emma closely followed. My room was filled with captain swan stuff, drawings of Emma and Hook, Then Once Upon A Time stuff.

"Woah... this is a true obsession. Why am i Your favorite character?" She asked sitting on my bed I put my staff away in its holder and teleported next to her.

"Well, me and you are more alike than you think..... Thats why." I said looking down.

"Sorry for judging. But who took us here?" Emma asked, I couldn't say much but I didn't actually know what I could say.

"That I can not tell you but I can give you some clues.*My voice got lower* " but before I could say anything my door crashed open.

"Get away from my wife!!"  Killian shouted, and a tiger and a lion came out.

"Honey and bumblebee down."  I said they came to my side Killian tried to get to me and Emma." I wouldn't do that." I told him warning him not to.

"Why not?" Regina asked 

" Cause I have a pet griffin who's not fond of new people. Unless I say there okay."  I said standing with my hands on my hips.

"Right like i'd believe that! " he stepped forward and Linda launched forward pouncing on him and roaring in his face. Bumblebee and Honey went for him, while my two dragons who were guarding the door, Death and Devil got up and stepped in through their doors.