Author's Note

This story is dedicated to CaptinSwanLoverand Isabelle_xoxo22 And thank you both for your help. Thank you, Corrine, for your comment i would not have gotten irritated sooner.😂🤣 Thank you, Isabelle😍💖💕. I would not have done it without you.

JazzHopeSwan_EmmaSis Thank you for helping me

Hi, everybody, it's you're queen back with another story. Thank you remember the same characters the same plot. Just slower than the original version. If you guys have read the books Evelyn and Haley then you know something about this because I posted it a couple of minutes ago. ( Meaning Nov 1st, 2019)

SOO... I was thinking since I am managing three books. I was thinking about tiring myself out and adding a fourth. 😂🤣

But seriously I am doing this because it was bugging me that I the comment I got saying I should go slower on my book ( sorry I keep calling you out) and the fact that my books have 5 chapters. Mainly because I was so new to it so i had months to explore and make when I Was reading stories I was like. " Wow, these are good" So guess what i did, i went to desygner And made two books. It was the kind of enraging To see my other books, so I'm making a new book with the same characters the same plot from the Evelyn collection of books.

That was why I was off for a while, So thank you for inspiring me and thank you

I Absolutely Adore 🙌 you guys! Thank you so much!

Thank enjoy!

Love Emma 💗